Ch 01

CHAPTER ONE
Does It Hurt?

how does it feel like to suddenly stop hearing the world?do you miss the voice of your mom?or maybe your own voice?how is it to know that you will never listen to your favourite song ever again?does it make you sad?do you feel lonely?

do you miss the voice of your mom?
or maybe your own voice?
how is it to know that you will never listen to your favourite song ever again?
does it make you sad?
do you feel lonely?

those are the thoughts of kirishima everytime he thinks about his classmate, bakugou.

its been almost a year since bakugous accident.
no one knows what exactly happened on his accident but what everyone knows for sure is; that he got deaf and stopped talking.

most of the students are confused because he still tries to become a hero.
isnt a deaf hero useless?

however.
kirishima only thought about how lonely bakugou must feel.

thats why he learned sign language.
he learned sign language just he could talk with his deaf classmate.

the red haired boy wasnt perfect at it but today was the day where he decided to show his deaf classmate his sign language skills.
yet, he was too shy to talk to him.

kirishima wasnt like this.
he actually could talk with strangers like they are some good friends easily.
so why couldnt he just go to bakugou and say hi?
he didnt know.
instead of going to him and talk with him, he just stared at the blonde boy.

why, why, why, he thought.
why am i suddenly like this?

just do it, kirishima.

youre going to make him happy maybe.

one..

two..

three!

and kirishima stood up from his seat.

now he had to go to bakugou.
the red haired boy slowly came closer to his deaf classmate and when he arrived, he got a chair and seated himself in front of bakugou.

bakugou wasnt confused or something like this.
he just looked at kirishima with no emotion showed.

this made the red haired boy really nervous.

wasnt he happy that someone is sitting with him?
like all the classmates with their friends?

bakugou suddenly searched his sketchbook and wrote something.

"get out of my sight"

kirishima was a little bit surprised.
all he wanted was to became friends with him but at the same time he didnt managed to show his sign language skills.

'i want to become friends with you.
so how did you sleep?'

the red haired boy was proud of himself.
its the first time he used sign language to someone who actually is deaf.
and its the first time he saw bakugou confused and surpised at the same time.

a/n: this story is NOT inspired by a silent voice. i always had the idea but never was brave enoug to write it. hope you enjoyed it.