Chapter 8 ~Edited halfly~

Alright Guys here you go chapter 8 I have updated chapter 7 so check it out if you havn't readed it yet

___________________________________________________________________________________

1 year and 6 months later

Steffens pov

It had been almost 2 years since Katelyn had disappeared and things had gotten worse, there were more rouge attacks and with bigger numbers, it was getting harder for us to defend ourselfs and I havce gotten weaker from not getting to shift except when there are a attack, and also from the lack of kontact to my wolf. There was a knock on the door, "come in" I yelled "you called alpha" Dylan my beta say, and thats another thing, after Katelyn ran away, Dylan started to hate me, and himself for what he did, and me for driving her over the edge, he figured out it was me that was her mate and that I rejected her. "We cant keep this up Dylan" "keep what up alpha?" "all these attacks we cant keep up with them, sooner or later there are gonna be even more rouges, and we can bearly keep up now" "and what are we gonna do about it Steffen?" "I have called Moonlake pack and asked them to allow us on their pack land and train us, so when we leave again we will be appel to protect ourself" "what did they say that they would" "when are we leaving Steffen?" "In 2 days, so will you please inform the rest of the pack" "yea I will Steffen" "and Dylan I glad to hear that you say my name again" "Im still mad at you, but its better if we are friends" "thanks bro, I know it will never be the same again, but atleast our friendship is going in the right direction" he just smiled at me and left.

Olivers pov

"Miles, Chris, Chad we have a problem" "and what may that problem be?" Miles ask "Blackmoon pack is coming here in 2 days" "WHAT!!!!" they yell in unison "when are you going to tell her Oliver?" Chad ask "umm day they arrive, that way she cant do anything about it" "are you sure thats a good idea, she is going to be really mad at you" Chris tells me, "I dont know" I admit, "but imagine how much more angry she could be, if we told her now" "I understand your fear Oliver, remember that time when I ruined her hair when her and my sister Marci where going to that club, I thought I was going to die" Miles says with a whine in the end. "yea we understand aswell Oliver, but we are still not to happy about your desicion" Chris and Chad says, "thanks guys."

Katelyns pov

 Something was up, I could feel it, and when the boys and Marci didnt think I would see it they would send me glance full of pity, but I notice Im not that stupid. But aside from that things were going just fine there were less rouge attacks, so must fanally have reallised that it was of no use, they woundnt get away with trying to take over this pack.

"Dinners ready Kit-Kat" "Im coming Miles" I call back to him. I walk down the stairs, and into the dinning area. "Whats for dinner Marci?" "homemade pizza, with salad and dressing" "yummy, so whats up guys" "the ceiling" Chad and Chris answers my qustion, "good one guys" Miles tells them, and highfive both of them. "But seriosly whats up with you guys, you seam like your on the edge" "oh no its nothing" Oliver told me, "tell me Oliver" I say to him with a warning tone in my voice, "fine its just the rouges, I dont like how they have stopped attacking" "I understand your worry Oliver, I dont like it either, and I think we need to be prepared to anything" they all nodded in agreement. "'Thankyou for the food Marci it was delicious, like always" I told her "your welcome Katelyn" "well night Guys Im going to bed now, Im tired, see ya tomorrow" "yea see ya tomorrow" I waved goodnight to them and headed to my room. I put on a pair of pj's, then I fell asleep.

________________________________________Dream____________________________________

"Welcome back Katelyn" "thank you Aer" "I have good news Katelyn" "what news?" "this is your last trainings lesson with me" "thats great, does that Means that I will remember now?" "you will remember when you need to but for now lets train" "if you say so Aer."

__________________________________________________________________________________

That was chapter 8 I hope you liked it, remember to comment and all that.

-Maria