Chapter 52

I am truly sorry if this chapter isn't that long. You will find out why in the A/N below.

And. . .

A special shout out and thanks to @YmcmBarbie for getting the amazing cover made for me. 👏👏👏

Kisses 💋💋💋

On with the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quinn POV

I swear Tyla has been acting weirder and weirder. At first we thought she was pregnant but then she took some test and they all came back negative. ALL 25 OF THEM!

Other than her weirdness everything has been going good. Jay's 5th birthday is coming up and he's very excited. Tyla has been planning the wedding with the girls so everyone's been really busy.

Right now Ty is in the kitchen cooking and Jay and Ky are at the table doing god knows what.

Tyla: Jay do you know what you want for your birthday?

Jay: I want a party and I want to invite my friends, grandma, you, daddy and Kyla but I don't want her to cry mommy.

Tyla: Jay she doesn't even cry that much. Only when she's hungry or tired.

Jay: Then she is always hungry or tired.

Me: Jay she is still a baby

Jay: Yea but she not going to be a baby next month. She's turning 1

Me: Yea I know

Me: well what do you want for your birthday ?

Jay: TOYS!

The minute he shouted that Kyla got a surprised look on her face.

Tyla: Time to eat. Clear the table, go wash your hands

I looked at Jay before we raced to the bathroom.

Tyla: HEY! QUIT RUNNING

Jay: Daddy I'm going to beat you there

Me: Nope

I ran ahead of him and finished washing my hand when he strolled in with a frown on his face. I smiled at him and he stuck his tongue out at me. He went to wash his hands before frowning at me again.

Me: What? You mad I beat you?

Jay: I'm telling mommy

He ran out the bathroom before I could get him. When I walked in the dinning room Tyla was glaring at me while she fed Kyla and Jay was just eating.

Me: What did I do?

Tyla: You cheated

Me: Wha-

Tyla: Sit down and be quiet.

I looked over at Jay and saw him smiling before I sat down. Man that dude sholl do know he can get somebody in trouble. That's why I'm going to get him back.

After we ate Ty called the girls over so they can plan the wedding which means its going to be a full house tonight.

Tyla: Quinn should I make something or should we just order pizza ?

Me: Wait til they get here and ask them cause you know I'm going to eat whatever shows up.

Tyla: Yea cause you a fat ass

I smiled at her and she laughed. That girl knows me so well. They started showing up a couple minutes later and I knew what us guys were going to do.

Derek: WHERE IS MY FAVORITE CHEF IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD?

Jas: Boy you do not have to be that loud coming into somebody's house