Part 18

I walk into the dormitory after my meeting with the leaders. I'm not shocked to see everyone here. They're all huddled on Shawns bed until Jacob spots me. Suddenly he starts clapping and whooping before he runs over and lifts me up in a hug, spinning me around. I let out a laugh as he puts me down. The boys all start to chant my name. Ari, Ari, Ari. Before we all give each other pats on the back. Our little celebration is cut short by Eric shout at us and rattling the pipe off of the wall.

"Hey. All of you to the pit. We're revealing the ranks" we all race out the room and towards the crowded pit filled with initiates, leaders, parents and members of dauntless. I see all of the transfers crowded around each other with fear, anticipation and worry consuming their faces. Whilst we wait for max to take the stage I sit amongst my friends joking about like we always do. I'm so lucky to have these four guys by my side.

Ashton wasn't the tallest but with his dyed green hair that contrasts with his sea green eyes, he definitely did stand out amongst our friend group. He lost his best  friend in the first round but still managed to stay strong and for that reason I know that he is dauntless.

Shawn is the tall sweetheart of the group. His 6ft frame filled with muscles may look intimidating but he isn't afraid to show his emotions. He's always there for you and I know I couldn't live without him.

James is a jokester and frankly not a morning person. His tanned skin and soft dirty blond that sticks up can give you that impression even when you walk past. You can instantly tell by his cheeky smirk.

And Jacob. Where can I start with Jacob. He's my best friend and the only one that's never abandoned me or tried to kill me. We cause havoc together, joke around. We're practically siblings. His almost white hair and striking blue eyes contrast to me with my brown hair and brown eyes. We're opposites but we're the same. I don't know where I'd be without him.

Suddenly I hear clapping and whooping as I see max take center stage.

"Warrior faction. We are united today to see the success of our youth and to see intimates become full fledged members of dauntless!" Everyone starts shouting again including the initiates. "We're not that good at speeches. Let's leave that to erudite. So I shall reveal the rankings and initiates tomorrow you will be called in about your work in dauntless. So without further ado." He presses a button on his remote and suddenly our names flag up on the board.

" He presses a button on his remote and suddenly our names flag up on the board

(Here's the math behind it ahahaha)

I know it's short but I know how I want to start of the next chapter

I know it's short but I know how I want to start of the next chapter. I'm trying my hardest but I'm constantly being bombarded with tests at school right now and it's a lot of pressure xx