Love is difficult

Ezra and Kanan ran to the buildings where Hera and Sabine were being held.

"I thought the bounty hunter wanted to bring Hera and Sabine to Thrawn." Ezra said and Kanan agreed with his Padawan.

Kanan uses the force to open the door. But before the door was fully opened, Ezra pushed Kanan out of the way and was injured on his leg.

"Ezra!" scream Kanan and activated his lightsabet as Vader and the bounty hunter walk out of the cell.

"How is that possible?Hera and Sabine are in this cell! And not you two. I felt that! " Kanan said, helping Ezra standing up.

"They are." the bounty hunter said, pointing to Hera and Sabine unconscious at the ground.

"What did you do with them ?!" asked Ezra, holding his wound.

"They talked too much." said the bounty hunter.

Ezra look mad at Vader then to Sabine and Hera. Ezra looked worried at them, but did not notice Thrawn behind Kanan and Ezra. Thrawn stunnig them and they fall on the ground.

"At last we have the rebels, and no one will destroy our plan so quickly again." Thrawn said.

After a few hours Ezra woke up. He saw Kanan hugging Hera and Sabine banishing his wound. When Sabine saw  Ezra was awake, she smiled.

"Welcome back little jedi." said Sabine and giggle.

Ezra smiled and looked at Sabine, "Thank you for helping my wound." said Ezra.

Sabine smiled and looked at Hera and Kanan.

"How long have they hugged each other?" asked Ezra.

"A while, they talked to each other and well ... I think we should leave them as long as they hugging each other." said Sabine.

Hera and Kanan let themselves go, and Hera looked at Sabine and Ezra.

"Now that we're all awake, we should find a way out of this cell." said Hera.

"I agree with you, I do not want one of you to be hurt." said Kanan.

Ezra Hera and Sabine smiling. At that moment, the cell opened and Thrawn stood in the doorway.

"Rebels, you will now betray me where your new base is, or you will suffer." Thrawn said.

"You know our answer, Thrawn, none of us will say anything." said Hera.

"Is that so?" Thrawn asked, looking at Sabine.

"Do you want the future child to die?" Thrawn asked, smirking.

Hera and Kanan looked surprised at Sabine.

"Is that true Sabine?" Kanan asked, looking at Ezra who looked down at the ground.

Sabine did not know what to say. It is too dangerous and the surprise for Kanan and Hera would be ruined. What should she do? Tell the truth and her relationship with Ezra will be gone or hide the truth and risk that someone gets hurt?

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think would Sabine do. May the force be with you.