Revealetion

Jimin stood in the spare room making coffee for himself thinking about the documents. He was so lost in thought he didn't even notice Mia who quietly slipped behind him.
She took out both her index fingers and injected them to Jimin's belly sides, sending a shock wave in his whole.

"Ahhh!!" His coffee dropped on the floor as he stood there in panic as she snickered.
"Mia!!"
"Why are you so lost?"

Jimin straightened up, "Nothing...."

"Were you thinking about those files again. They're about your parents death right?"

"Yea. They died on duty..."

Mia stepped forward and hugged him.
He smiled gently and hugged back.

"Say..." Mia looked at him.
"Hmmm?"
"We're a couple."
"Yea."
"So why are we still not sleeping together?"
"..... Mia are you seriously asking that?"
"NO Jimin, I'm not asking."
"Do you really want to sleep together?"
"Why else would I bring it up?"
Jimin bit his lower lip," I wanted to take things slowly but you..."
Mia broke the hug and turned saying ," Well if you want to keep sleeping alone then."
Before she could walk awag jimin grabbed her arm ," That's not what I meant! okay. Let's just sleep together."

*********

Taehyung's POV

Juna didn't come to work.
Oh god.....
All these years....
And I was so stupid I never noticed.
I always wondered why sister always came so late at night to clean up.
Well ....

              *Flash back*

"What do you mean you never  came here? Didn't you come late at night to clean up and fill the fridge with food?" I asked my sister.

"No Tae, I couldn't go anywhere after my marraige."

"But that was six years ago...."

"Yes."

"Then who? The cooking tastes exactly like yours?"

"Hmmm? I only taught Juna to cook, so maybe it was her.... Actually I'm sure it was her."

"How can you be so sure? She lived with you guys. In another city."

"Well Tae that is exactly why. Didn't you just mention being there to clean up late at night?"

"Yea?"

"Well if she left after work to go to you she is bound to reach your house late at night. I remember her asking for the keys a long time ago. "

"But... but why?? Didn't she hate me?"

"Hahaha. My dear brother why would she hate you? These past six years she's been making food for you. Cleaning up your place. I remember when I asked her once that where did she take all that food? You know what she said at that time?"

"........no....."

"To a man she's liked since forever. In hopes that he would like her back."

Tae shook his head in denial, "But
... wasn't she a complete bully? Like she beat up so many kids during school. She was covered up with bruises every single day."

"Tae..... Don't tell me... You never knew?"

"What?!"

"Did she ever beat you up?"

"Well no! I mean I was such a weak little kid back then she didn't need to beat me up to terrorize me."

"......."

There was silence for a few seconds with sister sighing again and again.

"Tae, I think it's always been you, who hated her, I don't know why you did that--"

"Because she beat up my friend back in elementary school!!!" I yelled back ," He was my best friend and she beat him up so much he was hospitalized."

I was angry. I clearly remember how close we were. I would show off my stuff to him and tell him all about my dreams and he was so nice that he sat there listening to me as he smiled.

"Did you ever ask why?" Her tone was still calm yet sad.

"What?"

"Why did she beat him up? Did you ever ask her? Did you ever ask her why she constantly kept you by her side? Did you ever ask her why everyday her bruises increased?" Did you?!?!?!"

"........."

"I made a promise to her to never tell you why she beat up your so called best friend back then. So that you won't be sad. She thought you'll forget about it as you both grow up but I guess you just couldn't let go of your hate."

"What do you mean and what did you say... 'so called best friend?'"

"

"Tae.... he was never a friend. He was a child of a ganster and was a little gangster himself. He was only toying with you. Pretending to be your friend since no one else wanted to be friends with a whimpy tiny skinny kid. He had a plan of bullying you but Juna found out. She went and beat him up so he wouldn't harm you.

"............."