24. Y/N's Bitches Part 3

This is the final part of the texting series! Thanks @BuckysGirl42 for requesting! Hope you like it :)

Words: 1.6K

Warnings: language 

Main Witch Bitch: STEVE SAID WHAT!?

Me: I know, I know!!

Main Witch Bitch: And what happened after he told you?

Me: I panicked, tbh. Who wouldn't?? I just had my two best friends in the entire world admit that they were secretly in love with me in the span of five minutes.

Main Witch Bitch: so you hung up on him.

Me: No, I said something stupid and then the phone line went dead. He was fighting fucking Nazis, so I didn't call back.

Mr. Katniss: hold the fuck up: so they BOTH love you?!

Me: APPARENTLY SO!!

Main Witch Bitch: I'm shocked

Me: I know

Me: Wait... why SHOCKED?? I mean I'm pretty lovable.

Mr. Katniss: NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR EGO, Y/N.

Me: Sorry, sorry. Y'all gotta help me figure out what to do.

Main Witch Bitch: We can't really tell you what to do, Y/N. It's about what YOU want to do. What your heart tells you to do.

Mr. Katniss: Or just sleep with them both and decide who you like better after that.

Main Witch Bitch: CLINT!!!

You set your phone back down on the desk with a groan. Your two other best friends, outside of Bucky and Steve who have been emotionally compromised now, are doing very little to assist in your current situation. When your phone beeps again, you begrudgingly decide to check.

Mr. Katniss: I'm kidding, I'm kidding. What I honestly think you need to do is talk to them.

Me: TOGETHER?

Mr. Katniss: FUCK no. Separately. Maybe break the news to the heartbroken one first, then follow up with the celebratory kiss to the other.

You go to reply before hesitating. Eventually you send:

Me: and how are you so sure that I have feelings for either of them at all???

Mr. Katniss: Seriously, Y/N? They're two of the most attractive, heroic men in this country—and this is coming from a married straight guy. I'd fall in love with one of them, too. Just a toss-up between which one: The ruggedly handsome former bad-guy with the long, luscious hair, OR America's sweetheart with the charming gentlemanly manners and beautiful blue eyes.

Main Witch Bitch: What the heck

You push away from your reading nook with a sigh. Standing to your feet you start to pace the floor. It's been about an hour since you talked to each of the guys. You know they're expecting to hear something from you soon: at least Steve is anyway. Bucky kinda said what he said without leaving room for a response. But you need to tell him what you're feeling. The hard thing is, you're not entirely sure how to go about it without hurting one of them.

"Friday?" you speak aloud. "When are Barnes and Rogers going to be back from their missions?"

"Tomorrow, miss. Everyone will be back in the tower by tomorrow night."