39

"Come on y/n! We're gonna be late!" F/n yells out.

"Okay okay I'm coming" I say as I hurry to spray on some perfume.

I then make my way out to the car and she starts to drive.

"Where are we going anyway that I had to dress up nicely?" I ask.

"You'll see" she grins and I huff and wait till we arrive at the destination.

When we get to the place my heart sinks.

"What are you doing? Why would you bring me here?" I ask as I look at the sign that said bts in big letters.

Yoongi and I had been broken up for two, almost three, years now and even though all that time has passed, I couldn't move on.

I had gotten over being angry but in the end, I couldn't bring myself to hate him.

"Just come watch the show. It's not like you have to talk to him. You still support him and love him so it's not gonna kill you to come watch the concert" F/n says and I look at the sign again then sigh.

"Fine" I say.

She smiles and hands me a ticket before getting out of the car.

I sit there for a moment and take in a breath.

I hadn't seen Yoongi since the night we broke up and honestly, I was afraid to see him again.

Of course I had seen his posts on twitter and I had heard all about how famous they had gotten but I hadn't seen him in person.

He had probably forgotten about me anyway..

Shaking the thought, I get out of the car and walk inside.

After finding f/n I realize how close our spots were to the stage.

Before I could question her, the lights dimmed.

"How are you all doing tonight?! I hope you're excited for our show!" I hear Namjoon's voice then the lights shine down, revealing all seven of the all too familiar guys.

My heartbeat sped up as I saw Yoongi.

He looked exactly the same but older.

His hair was a lighter brown now and his face seemed slimmer in a way.

Nonetheless, my heart still sank because underneath everything, he was still him,

he was still Yoongi.