Nirvana

"Hey excuse me.. are you using this spot?" I wake up to see a women poking at me. "Oh I'm sorry no I'm not using it." I say grabbing my towel and bag. I guess I dozed of while I was listening to a song. I check the time on my phone it was 5:00 and the sun was still bright in the sky. My head was pounding I guess because Im not use to be in the sun that long. I start walking to the parking lot I parked in. It took me a second to remember where I parked then I saw my car. I get in it and drive in the same direction I came from I finally get back to my house and pull into the garage. "Hey honey I was really worried why did you come home so late?" I hear my mom say while I walk into the house "I fell asleep I'm sorry" I say "its ok the spaghetti is ready fix you a plate" she says I nod and grab a plate and scoop up the noodles and put them on my plate. I eat half of the plate and put the rest back in the pot of noodles. "The neighbors came over earlier they wanted to meet you" my mom says "oh ok ill walk over there" I say going out the door.I walk over to the next house over. I ring the doorbell and a boy that seems to look like my age answers the door "Hey I'm your neighbor and my mom told me to come over to introduce myself I'm Kameron you can call me Kam or whatever" I say holding out my hand "I'm Jonathan and you can call me Jon or whatever" he shook my hand and let it go "My mom made me go over there to so your not alone" he says. He was pretty hot he had dark hair and on the sides it was shaved where you could see the stubs of his dark hair and the top of his hair was longer. I laugh "You like bands" I say looking down at his nirvana shirt "Ha yes what about you" "More then you would ever think" I say he laughs and opens his door gesturing to me to come in. I walk in and look around. There house isn't as big as ours but still better then where I use to live. "Mom I'm going upstairs!!" he yells and leads me upstairs. His mom didn't reply but I guess she was busy. He leads me into his room. "Don't mind the mess just clear off a spot on ground and sit I guess" he says and walks out of the room, I look around and his whole wall was filled with band pictures and signatures. "Your going to have to loan me some of your band stuff wow" I say yelling. I get up and start looking at his posters and pictures I see some records and start looking through them. He comes back in with a guitar in his hand "You play?" I say he nods. He starts playing some chords and I listen. He was pretty good I look around while he plays his guitar. "I hope you know I might steal some of your band tees" I say he smiles. He puts his guitar and walks over to me and looks down at me. He leans in and I start to freak out put instead of trying to kiss me he picks up a tshirt from a pile. "Here have this one so we can match" He says and I laugh. It was the same nirvana shirt he had on. "Thank you it means a lot" I smile. I look over at his clock and read 7:30. "Oh I need to go my mom is going to kill me" "I know how you feel" He says and hugs me "Oh by the way I have an extra concert ticket to go see sleeping with sirens you want to go?" He says and I nod "Ill come over to your house and get you at 11" he says and I walk out of his room. I walk out of the door and run to my house. I open the door and shut it. "Mom im home!" I yell and go upstairs and walk in my room and shut the door. I unfold the shirt that Jon gave me. I put it on my desk and take out my phone. I had 3 text messages all from Kay and Derek. I just put it down on my bedside table and slip on a random t shirt and put on some shorts and slide into my bed. I quickly fall asleep.