Chapter 9

Link's POV

That was strange, Ilia was acting so odd, but I'm not going to dwell on that Zelda's gonna be here in like an hour! I fixed my hair back out of my face, of course it fell straight back down but I made the effort, sprayed some of my favourite deodorant and I was ready to go! I just sat and imagined how that beautiful brown hair was sitting, how elegant she must look, just like she always does, I scraped my dirty blonde hair back one more time the gave up on trying to fix it. I was getting too nervous, maybe a quick beer would be plenty to calm me down?

Zelda's POV

I left with around half an hour to spare, on my horse Ordon was only around 25 minuets away but just to be safe I left with plenty of time. I couldn't wait, I was fixing my makeup before I walked into Ordon, I mean I have to look my best for him, don't I?

Ilia's POV

I see her walking into the village, I'll just go up to her and give her a friendly warning...

"Hi, you won't know me, my name is Ilia, I'm the mayors daughter and Link's bestfriend. I just want to let you know that I really love Link, not you. You're just selfish, you don't even realise how lucky you-"

"Actually I do realise how lucky I am, I've been waiting months for this date, now take your pathetic jealousy out of my way before I shout for Link and he comes to my rescue, again..." Zelda interrupted.

That bitch! Who in goddess' name does she think she is? Waking in here as if she owns the palce! I'm definitely gonna tell Link what she's really like!