Chapter |24|

Your point of view:

The sound of buzzing woke me up from sleep, opening my eyes I groaned turning off my alarm on my phone and looking around my room. How did I get home last night?...

Looking down at myself I noticed that I was in different clothes than I was wearing last night, What the fuck happened last night?

I grabbed my phone and sighed when Camila texted me telling me that I didn't do anything stupid except smoke weed and get hella drunk...

Wait ... Lauren's going to fucking flip if she finds out!

"Bitch get the fuck out of bed!" The sound of Dinah's voice at my door makes me jump and I instantly get a headache, I winced at the loudness and grabbed my head in pain while groaning.

"Damn Y/n... what happened to you?"

"Camila is what happened to me." I said in between groans, "So..this is what a hang over feels like?"

"Camila and you had sex?!" Dinah practically yelled only making my headache situation worse, I shook my head no.

"No! I would never cheat on Lauren! Did you not hear me say 'hang over?'" Dinah finally understood what I was saying and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I thought you didn't drink?"

"I don't."

"So what happened?" She quizzed making me sigh in defeat.

"Yesterday Lauren said that Camila had wanted to make amends with me so I was like 'Cool I guess.' So Camila came and picked me up and I was like where are we going? And then we ended up at some fucking party that Garcia was throwing!"

"What did you do at the party?" She quizzed making me inhale deeply.

"I drank and maybe..kinda.. smoked weed..." I blurted and ran a hand through my hair frustrated with my actions.

She practically choked on air at the information she had just received, "You did not!?" Her eyes wide in shock.

"I did... I'm so fucking ugh! I hate Camila! She just put me in the worst position ever."

"Well I'm not sure what to say... but I do know that you and I should head to school because we're late for first period."

I nodded my head pulling a hoodie over my black shirt, "How did you get in my house by the way?"

"Key under the pot on the left , front porch." She said opening the front door for me and I walked out locking it behind us.

"Remind me to move that." Dinah laughed as we both got into her car and soon she drove off in the direction of the school.

It is 8:10, shit we are hella late for first period... I can talk to Lauren but I don't think I should tell her about what happened last night.

Dinah and I walked into Geometry and everyone's eyes landed on us, "Ladies, you're late. Take a seat please."

"Sorry."  I mumbled heading to my seat and when I did Lauren gave me a strange look that made me confused.

"Hey." I whispered to her, she looked at me not saying anything and focusing back on the problem on the board.

What is her deal?

"Okay.." I cleared my throat writing down the problem into my notebook and working on it.

***

The next 3 periods went by really slow, I texted Lauren asking her why she was ignoring me but she never responded. It's currently lunch and I decided to sit alone, Dinah came and told me she wanted me to sit with the girls but I simply said no because Lauren is obviously upset with me for what ever reason.

Oh god... what if she found out about last night?!

The second I heard my name from the familiar raspy voice I knew that she had found out about last night..

"Y/F/N!" Lauren raised her voice making her way towards me angrily.

"Okay Lauren... what ever it is I can explain." I said calmly but she just tipped my lunch over making it land on the floor.

"What the hell Lauren!?" I exclaimed in frustration, I was hungry now I can't freaking eat that, it's on the fucking floor!

"Don't 'What the hell Lauren!?' Me when you were out last night at a fucking party?!"

I tried touching her arm to calm her down but she stepped back shaking her head. "Baby.. Camila brought me to the party, I didn't even know she was going to take me to a party!"

"Why didn't you just leave then?" She quizzed giving me that look that made me regret hanging out with Camila.

"I.." Lauren raised her right eyebrow at me her green eyes looking through me, making me feel guilty, "Don't know..."

"Do you even know what you were doing last night?" Lauren pushed me for more answers as the girls started surrounding us and listening to what's going on.

The silence from me told her my exact answer, god I really fucked up.. I knew Lauren didn't drink or smoke weed and Camila knew this too... this was her plan wasn't it?

"You got stoned Y/n and you knew, I do not like people who do drugs." Her voice cracking.

"Camila made me do it! You have to believe me.." I pleaded but she shook her head no and looked at Camila who shrugged her shoulders.

"Camila told me that you smoked weed and got drunk, she's only looking out for me."

I felt tears wanting to leave my eyes but I tried to hold them back, it hurts that she doesn't believe me.

"You weren't going to tell me that you went to this party and that's what hurts the most Y/n.. you were going to act like nothing happened when I was worried sick about you last night. You didn't text me back or call me, I thought you were hurt!" She ran her hand through her hair and her left hand is placed on her hip.

"Lo please listen to m-"

"-Why? So you can lie some more?  Talk to me when you are done lying." Was the last thing she said before walking out of site, leaving me here with the girls and Camila a smirk on her face before she walked away.

"She didn't believe me..." Is all I said before Dinah rubbed my back supportively.

"Don't stress I'll talk to her about it. Go get yourself a new lunch and I'll talk to her." I nodded my head before heading for the lunchroom.