Never give up [5]

3 years later ~
||

I'm woken up to be soaked by a bucket of ice cold water, the culprit being Satan himself. Some know him as the copy cat ninja, others kakashi, me? Assmask.

"Up, your genin exam is today, don't want you being late now."

"That's rich coming from you." I growl, ready to pounce on the man. He offers a closed eye smile and leaves causing an irk mark to grace my temple as he left the door open slightly ajar.
"YOU COULD ATLEAST FUCKING CLOSE IT BEHIND YOU!?" I bark in annoyance.

"Then you'd never get up?" He calls back singsongingly making me release a banshee like screech and kicking my soaked blankets off.

I take my time getting up and make my way to the chair. I'm sure everyone knows what the chair is and 90% that are probably reading this now have one. However, for those of you who don't know what the chair is it's a chair that contains 90 percent of all your clothes and necessities piled on to eachother because you're to lazy to put it away.

"Hmm tomorrow's practically the last day as an academy student."

Instead of throwing on my usual outfit which is black capris with a matching shirt and a red scarf I decide to pick an outfit For the entirety of my Genin life. Why you may ask? Because for some reason, it's normal to wear the same exact thing here everyday and I have no complaints with that. So I choose a black and red one piece with sleeve arm guards and thigh high black ninja sandals. I finish the outfit with a small brown ninja holster around my waist. (pic above).  Twirling a silver circular accessory on a lock of my hair, I give my reflection a nod. Well, this look should last me a few more years.

Once I stock my holster, with the right weapons, I walk towards the kitchen and am met with the unpleasant smell of something burning. "Oi, the hell kakashi!?" Soon as I turn the corner, I take in the appearance of kakashi in a pink frilly apron attempting to cook toast. Seeing as the toast was on fire I can tell he failed horribly.

How on earth he made it in the bingo book is beyond me...

I don't stay long enough to initiate conversation knowing if I had it would've been nothing but constant "i can'ts." And me attempting to castrate the copy cat nin for almost burning down the house for the 2nd time and trust me you don't want to know about the first.

I'm now making my way towards the academy knowing I have exactly 10 minutes to spare. As I'm humming some random tune in my head, I recognize a head of hair walking silently not to far from me. Duck. It's the only thing that comes to mind. "If it isn't Darthduck." Not bothering to keep my voice low, I see his shoulders tense and his normal glare that was originally directed towards a poor tree was now on me. "Hn."

There we have it ladies in gentlemen the infamous Uchiha language. You know for as long as I've known this dude, I still have yet to figure out what the "hn" actually is?

"I swear each year your vocabulary gets more depressing."

"Hn."

"Hn hn," I mock.

He pauses for a second and analyzes me as usual when I decide to bother him. "Hn." I deadpan wondering how any female specimen found this rare species of duck attractive.
Having enough of his 'I'm to good to use actual words' attitude, I speed up in hopes of ditching him. Noticing my change of pace he quickens his as well not wanting to be bested. I narrow my eyes at his silent challenge, so me being the competitive person I am, I used my kekkei long enough to get a head start; 5 seconds being the limit I can go.

So to stop beating around the bush, I have a kekkei genkai it's pretty strong at maximum power atleast that's what I learned back then. I mean it's no sharingan but I'm sure if I keep training it can be up to par with it. It's called the jikan no me: eye of time. It basically gives me the ability to control time. Yes I know it sounds confusing but eventually you'll get it in due time. Hehe get it. Due time. No?...Anywho I make it to the academy having left Sasuke in the dust. Questioningly, I notice the absence of Naruto who is now my bestfriend.