Chapter 37

Chaeyoung's POV

Great. Monday again. Arghhh. I hate Mondays! Why can't it be Saturday again where I woke up next to Mina?

"Chaeyoung, please pay attention to the lesson today."said my teacher snapping me out of my thoughts.

Ugh. I can't wait for this day to be over. Unfortunately, I have nothing to look forward to. I can't hang out with Mina, because she got sick. Which makes sense since we were out in the rain for so long, but she told me it was worth it.

When the bell finally rang, I hurried out of that boring class. Ofcourse, I wasn't paying attention because I slammed into somebody.

"Can't you see where you going?!"yelled Chungha.

Great. Now I have to deal with this psycho again.

"Can't you be nice for a second? Or atleast less bitchy than normal?" I replied.

She gasped before giving me her bitch face. See everything about her just scream bitch out loud.

"Whatever smol, fuck off peasant."

"Wow! Peasant? Let me remind you that you have money because your mom is sucking it out of Mina's dad."

She gasped again, but had no way to respond. So she waved her hand in my face as she walked away. Hmm, normally she responds to me. But she didn't this time, which makes me really suspicious.

Ofcourse, my idiot self decides to follow her. I watch as she dips in a classroom and luckily the door didn't close the whole way. So i got close to the door to hear what was going on, luckily it was lunch so there was no one around to witness me eavesdropping.

"Hey there Mr. Choi. How's my favorite teacher doing?" asked Chungha.

"Much better, now that you're here." he replied.

Wait. What? When the heck does a teacher ever talk like that? So i peak in and witness Chunga and Mr. Choi in a heated make out session. Wow. This is not what I expected. Holy crap!

Chungha pulls his tie and he grabs onto her but. Omg, this is totally weird and gross. Like when the heck did this start. Like I knew Chungha was a little demon, but I never thought she'd go this far.

"So how's my hot babe doing?" Asked Mr. Choi.

"Better now. Helps knowing that my mom is secured with money." said Chunga.

"How so?" Mr. Choi says looking at her puzzled.

"Well turns out my mother is pregnant, so Mina's dad is going to have to stay now."

"Is that good or bad?"

"Well, we get money from him, but he's pretty useless. So whatever." replied Chunga.

I was in complete shock after hearing that. My mind at trouble processing what the hell just happen. Shit. So Mina is going to have a little stepsister that's related to Somi and Chunga. OMG. This is going to be horrible for Mina. What am I supposed to say to her? How do i tell her? How the hell is this happening?

As I was contemplating on what to do, I heard some sucking noises and moans and I high tailed out of there in embarassment. I honestly wanted no more personal information that what I just heard.

What was I supposed to do? I can't keep this secret right? Why the hell does everything have to come crashing down for Mina now? How is she going to handle this? I think the best is to get advice from Momo and Sana. I just hope this doesn't hurt Mina too much.

I was pacing around, waiting for Momo and Sana to get out of their last periods. Why are they taking so long? Can't they see me waving my hands at them?

How was I going to break the news to them? What would they say? Should we tell Mina or not? How should we maybe tell her?

I suddenly felt someone put their hands on my shoulders which freaked me out.

"Why are you so jumpy? And what is so important that needs you waving your hands like crazy?" asks Momo.

"Uhm well...I have some bad....uhmm...weird news..."I stuttered.

"Oh my god. You and Mina broke up?" yelled Sana.

"NO! We are very much together. But the news would affect her." i said.

"Well don't leave us in the dark small. Spit it out Chaeyoung."said Momo.

"Well, Chungha nad Somi's momis pregnant from Mina's dad." I said.

Both Momo and Sana widened their eyes and were speechless.

"So......Mina will have a little sister with the assholes?" aid a shocked Sana.

"How will Mina take the news? After everything her dad, Somi and Chungha have done to her?" asked Momo.

"Don't tell her?" added Sana.

"No, we have to tell Mina. We can't keep something like that from her." said Momo.

"I agree. We can't keep this a secret. But how do we tell Mina or when do we tell her? This might break her heart. She barely recovering from Yerin and her dad." I said.

"That's true. So should we tell her later, when we think she can take it?" asks Sana.

"It's probably for the best. We just need to think of when it will be the right time to tell her." said Momo.

"Are you guys sure?" I asked and they nodded their heads, so I agreed.

This was going to be hard to keep from her. But in the long run, I think it'll be the best. I just can't see her in more pain right now. I know she'll be devastated when she learns this and I promise to be right there with her.

I just still can't believe this happened. Why is the world so messed up, especially to Mina. I've never seen a person go through so much like she has in such a short time.

I say bye to Momo and Sana and head home. Maybe getting some rest will relax me.

---------------------------------------

I just want to say sorry to all ELF stans and to Chungha's fans. Don't be mad to me I just run out of names that will suit the character and flow of the story. Please don't hate me juseyo~~~ This story do not reflect to their personal life.