Chapter 31. The golden trio

A/N: Attention, this chapter might be triggering. CURSING, INSULTS AND VIOLENCE!!!!!

Draco POV

Blaise had left quite some days ago, and I had pushed him and the matter in the back of my mind. 

I was about to read the last letter my relatives sent me, because I had been interrupted more than one time.
The first time Toppy had brought me my tea and asked for another evening off. Slowly I was becoming interested in meeting the person that was taking up so much of her time.
The second time a costumer of mine needed an emergency meeting with me and then the factory fire-called, an experiment had failed and three people had been hurt. I informed their families and sent them to the hospital owned by me.
Luckily all my workers lived in the village at France near the factories and the hospital, so they could visit the hurt workers as soon as possible and I didn't need to pay for their transportation.

When I felt my dark mark burn I groaned. "Guess I won't finish my mail today." I was apparated to the dark lord's location, seeing him going around angrily, his wife behind him.
At the edges of the room people were standing around and talking to each other. They weren't death eaters, I could tell by checking their arms quickly. But I could tell that some of them had long teeth. 

The other death eaters appeared and together we approached the dark lord. "You called, my Lord?" Goyle said and bowed.
"Yes, I hope you brought some anger with you, when my information is right, then this here will be quite a show." he told us when I saw someone pushing through us and into the arms of the dark Lord. 

"Father. Mother." Harry said after hugging both of them.
Two other persons appeared, one looked like a female Harry with 40 years*, and Neville. 

"Good that you are here. Let's sit down." We all made a seat appear for ourselves and sat down in a half circle.
I was about to talk to Harry, who was sitting In between Neville and his father, when the vampires stopped whispering and stood up straight.
The big double-doors opened, and the vampires bowed their heads when a person appeared.

 "Master!" 

they greeted the newcomer. He was carrying someone, or someones. Two he held by their collars, and one he had thrown over their shoulder. 

"Greetings, Lord Gaunt. My name is Blaise Zabini, master of the coven that is standing around you. I brought you the so called 'golden trio'"
Blaise threw two of them on the ground in front of the dark lord's feet, while he sat the last person down slowly.
They were all bound with rope, but not gagged. 

"Let us go, you cruel beast!" Weasley said and crawled to his girlfriend.
"Ron, what is going on?" the one nearest to Blaise asked scared.
"Just shut up, Paul." Ron hissed and gave the boy a hateful look. 

"I will give you them, if I get my reward." Blaise said and stepped nearer to the dark lord.
"Wait my friend. I need to make sure these are the persons I asked for. Harry, love, would you?" he said with a smirk and his beautiful son stood up from his chair. 

He first approached the mudblood first.
"Harry! What are you doing here? Are they hurting you? You just need to cut our ropes and we can help you escape!" the pathetic girl tried, but Harry didn't seem bothered by her at all when he touched her hair and casted some spells at her.
"I'm fine, never been better." he said to her and approached the ginger next. 

"Harry, you are working with the dark side! Are you under some spell that you don't understand us? We are your friends!"
"Still loud mouthed and as stupid as a toad. It's the real one. As is the girl. They are Ronald Billius Weasley and Hermione Jane Granger. For the last one, I can't tell, I need to check him." Harry told us and stepped in between them to approach the last boy.