And He left me-Ohmwrecker

"I'm sorry Y/N..." I said seeing her hurt expression. "Ohmie Please...I love you." She said the tears forming. "I'm sorry..." I said walking out.

"I loved you..." She said but It was blocked out by the rain.

Its hard when the person you love left you and never told you what you did. "Y/N...are you still not over him?" Chrissy asked me. I shook my head. "Kelly call the girls!" Chrissy called out trying to pull me out of my bed. "Y/N. You are having a fun with us. Simone, Lauren, Lexi, Ava, Kelly, Lanai, and I will make sure of it." Chrissy said. "I'm not taking no for an answer. Get ready." She told me. I sighed and pushed her out as I put on a black short dress. I had Kelly Straighten/curl my hair.

Lanai did my makeup and everyone got ready at my house. I quickly said goodbye to my roomate who was confused why there were this many girls.

"Lets have fun!" Lexi said smiling. We all smiled while I faked it. "We're going to a bar and after we might play some games while drunk." Ava said winking at me. I chuckled because when we played while drunk we were...very competitive.

We made it to the bar and we all walked inside. I sat down as I was talking to Lanai who had already bought a few drinks for us. She gave me one. "One." "Two" "Three!" We all screamed as we swollowed the alcohol as fast we could. My throat burned because its been a while since I drank. "Shot! Shot! Shot!" A girl screamed as another girl was taking shots. "Mackenzie stop your drunk!" The girl who was yelling 'Shot' stopped and looked at the guy. "I'm sober..." The girl said. "I'm not!" The girl who was actually taking shots said. "I'll take Kayle home." I heard as Kelly tapped my shoulder.  "Wanna sing? They have a kareoke machine." Kelly offered. "Sure why not." I said as we signed up and went to sing.

I garbbed the mic and took the first line. "You seem to replace, your brain with your heart." I sang as Kelly grabbed the other mic. "You take things so hard then you fall apart" "You try to explain but before you can start, those CryBaby tears come out of the dark."

"Someones turning the handle, to the fosit in your eyes. Your pouring out where evryone can see. Your hearts too big for your body." As me and Kelly continued to sing we heard A lot of cheering from the crowd.

Me and Kelly finished and walked off stage to be met with our friends. We talked and never have I been so happy...that was until I saw a man...a very familiar man to be exact, Kissing a girl. I suddenly realised who he was and it stung, and he had a girlfriend who I know for a fact wasn't that girl. I glared at them and the noticed. I turned away once they faced me. Me and the girls have completed a night. It hurt seeing Ohm again...It really did.

And he left me.