Chapter 8 The Dark Island

Third POv

As Y/n laid quietly passed out on the table, the ninjas spoke to Misako.

"So wait, you're telling me Y/n is going to help me defeat dad?" Lloyd asks, thinking if it's real or not.

"Yes, at first I thought it was all a myth. But as I continued reading through the scroll, it all made clear sense," Misako explains her past thoughts.

"But, how will it go mom?" Lloyd asks.

"That I do not know," she answers looking away.

The room went silent, all you could hear was the ocean waves, and the people's footsteps along with the wood.

"Mmh," a mumble came from the table.

Everyone looked Y/n's way, the girl's eyes were shut tight. Her hands were forming a fist, you could easily tell she was tense.

"What's going on with Y/n?" Cole asked.

"To be honest, it's unclear what is going on with her. She has always been a mystery girl," Misako spoke quietly as she watches Y/n eyelids move.

Your PoV

"What are you doing?!" a golden light yelled at me.

I stood on top of a large building, a few steps away from the edge, toes hanged off the edge, as I scanned over the dark city.

"This is for the best of us," I spoked.

"What?! You suppose to help me fight-"

I lost what he was saying. But I spoke up.

"I'm just that add-on you don't need," I turned around placing my hand on his shoulder.

He came clear where I touched his shoulder, a green piece of fabric.

"Don't worry. I'll be ok, just go and fight... And don't turn around."

I slowly let go as I fell off...

"No!" I shot up screaming.

My vision was becoming clearer, the ninja was by my side. I gripped my hair, feeling damp bits from sweating. As my breathing was deep and heavy, it slowed down.

"You ok, Y/n?" Lloyd looked at my e/c eyes, with worry in his.

"Yeah, I'm better now," I slide my body off the table that I think I laid on.

"What happened? It looked like you had a bad dream or something?" Jay asks.

"A prophecy... At least I think?" I answer walking to where my stuff was at.

"What kind of prophecy?" a female voice asked, known as Misako.

I turned at looked at her with my eyes closed and smile, "You know, Misako. Like the one I had of meeting five different guys in different uniforms."

Once we finally reached the dark island, the ninja was feeling up to fight. Wanting to go straight in without a battle plan.

"Enough!" Wu whispered or shouted.

That got the ninjas attention, they were staring at Wu. As I sat on the rim of the bow watching them get a nice lecture. My feet dangle off the boat, ready to jump into the sand.

"We have to stay hidden, we can't blow our cover now," Wu finished.

"But, why?" Jay complained.

"Butts are for sitting on. But right now you ninja need to gather materials," Wu said, then turned and left.

Jay was like, 'What?' and 'Really?' I could tell why he was like that. I kept my laughter in after he looked like that. I knew what would happen to me.

I was bursting laughing on the edge of the bow, so hard. That I fell...

"Yeah," I spoke.

"What?" a voice asked in front of me.

I looked down to see Cole at the bottom of my feet, holding some palm leaves.

"You're stronger, Cole. You could carry a tree," I pointed out that he was lifting less than 5 pounds.

"Yeah, but Zane is taking time on taking down a tree," Cole gestured his head to Zane's location.

I viewed the location Zane was in, and he was just there staring at the tree. With his head tilted a bit.

"Zane! You're a robot!" Kai yelled.

"Shh!!!"

"Oh, right," Kai answered in a whisper.

After a bit, we finally got our base all set up. We hid in a lower part of the island and set up a cover-up.

"Wu, what can we do now?" I asked.

"Well, we don't want to do anything too dramatic so we get caught. So, Y/n you can scout the island," Wu explained for me.

"But, Wu. She needs to train her powers," Misako came into our conversation.

"True." As soon as Wu turned around I was gone.

Yeah! I get to explore the island! I jumped from tree to tree.

There wasn't much to see yet, all I saw was rocks, sand, trees, leaves, and... A pond?

I jumped closer to the pond, looking at it. The dark blue water with the rims green, tall grass growing in the northwest side, the shades of green grass around it.

"Wow, this is pretty peaceful," I mumble.

I adjusted my feet on the branch, already to jump down on the grass. Pushing off the branch, a voice spoke, but not in my langue. I leaned back into the forest to stay hidden.

A small group of 4 stone warriors came from the east coast. Each one carrying a pall.

It looked as if the warriors were having a conversation but in a whisper. One by one scooped up water into the pall. Then turned and left.

"I should go tell Wu and the others that there here," I whispered to myself, as I turned south and jumped back to the bounty.