Chase

"Wife!~~~~~~"  Ju Long called out from the bottom of the stairs for the 50th time in 15 minutes.  "Let Husband help you wash up and dress!  It would have been faster if Husband helped you clean up!"  

"Wife!~~~~~"  Ju Long called out again when no one answered him.  "Hurry up!  Husband misses you!  Husband has not been able to see Wife this whole day and when Husband came by, Wife was not here!  Do you know how much Husband worries about Wife? How this Husband could not even eat your delicious food, because Husband was so worried?!"  

"You couldn't have eaten my food, for I was not here to cook it."  Sya said as she walked down the stairs.  Ai followed behind Sya.  She too had changed her dress after cleaning the blood and hands that were left on the floor of the restaurant.  

"But Wife wasn't here when Husband finally came by to see Wife.  Wife was gone already and made Husband worry."  Ju Long said as he opened his arms wide apart to receive her into his arms.  As if she would walk into them and let him hug her.  

Sya stopped in her tracks and when she was just about to duck down to go under his arms, Ai "accidently" tripped on her own feet and fell forward on to Sya.  Causing Sya to fall forward on her last step and into Ju Long's arms.  

His arms immediately wraps around Sya and pulls her up into his embrace.  

"My Sya smells so good!"  Ju Long said as he squeezes her tighter to his body.  "My Sya smells like spices and honey! My Sya is so warm inside of my embrace!  This is where my Sya belongs!"  

The moment she fell into his arms she froze.  This is her first time being held by a man.  Due to who her father is, the Demon King.  She hardly had any interactions with men.  Her father was too over protective of her and didn't let a single man within 30 feet of her.  Every man had to walk around her while looking at their feet should they encounter her on the street.   

Ju Long's fresh bamboo smell intoxicated Sya.  The woodsy smell reminded her of the bamboo grove outside of her restaurant and gave her a sense of comfort and protection.  But after hearing Ju Long spout his nonsense about her belonging in his arms, she struggled.  

But Ju Long had been waiting for her to struggle since the moment she fell into his arms.  So he held on tightly as she struggled.  He has seen her might, her strength and her powers. He has seen it and instead of being put off about it, he was actually turned on.  Her strength and his strength was on the same level.  One was not stronger than the other.  

So when she struggled to break free, he struggled to keep her in his embrace.  But his will to hold on to her tighter was more profound than Sya's will to escape.  They struggled, but then Sya's body suddenly relaxed in his arms which caused him to smile in triumph.  The moment his arms relaxed, Sya broke through his hold and ducked underneath his arms and made her way around him.  

"Wife.~~~~"  Ju Long said as he turns around to give her a back hug.  "We only held each other for such a short time.  Husband misses holding Wife already!"  

Sya activated her Swiftness on her feet and moved away from Ju Long in a couple of twists and turns.  Ju Long kept along with her as she tried to run away from him.  But with each step, he kept up with her.  With each twist and turn, he followed her.  

"Wife.~~~~~ We already held each other already.  Don't be shy in front of our people.  They already know what kind of relationship we are in."  Ju Long shamelessly said as he followed his wife around her restaurant.  

"What kind of a relationship we are in!"  Sya said in shock.  "We have no relations to each other!  I am not your wife!  I do not belong to you!  It is only you who is spouting out this nonsense!"  

"Wife.~~~~ Don't deny us!"  Ju Long said as he whined.  "I already told you that you won this Husband's heart with your food!  That you must take responsibility of me!  That Husband will only eat food that is made from you!"  

Sya had made it to one side of the table and Ju Long was on the other side.  If Sya moved right, Ju Long would move left.  If she moved left, he would move right.  

"Do you want Husband to starve!?!  Husband has not eaten anything today!  Do you want Husband to die of starvation?"  Ju Long cried out pitifully.  "Only wife can feed Husband!  Only Husband will eat Wife's food! Look!"  

Ju Long said as he pointed to the dark circles under his eyes.  "Husband has been working so hard the whole day and didn't even eat because Husband was looking forward to eating Wife's good food.  But when Husband came by to eat Wife's food.  Wife's restaurant was closed and Wife was not here to receive Husband and cook for Husband when Husband worked so hard and so fast, so Husband can spend more time with Wife and eat Wife's good food!  And now Wife doesn't want to claim Husband. When Wife has ruined Husband's taste buds from any other kind of foods prepared by other chefs.  When Wife has violated Husband's body already!  When Wife doesn't want to cook for Husband.  Doesn't want to feed Husband.  Doesn't want to be near Husband.  Doesn't want to---" 

"Fine!"  Sya shouted as she got annoyed with his shameless whining.  "I'll cook for you.  But after you're done eating, you must promise me that you'll leave with your men."  

"Wife will cook for Husband!"  Ju Long immediately perked up.  His cheshire smile broke through, letting his straight white teeth shine through.  "Wife has the biggest and best heart! Wife does care about Husband! Wife doesn't want to see Husband suffer!  Wife really does love Husband!" 

"You---you go sit by your men and drink the wine!  Leave me be, to cook!"  Sya said as stuttered.  His shamelessness brought her defensive walls down for she never encountered a man like him before.  His handsome face could get any woman he wanted.  Why is it that he chased her?  He has seen how ruthless she could be, why isn't he running away?  Why is it that he keeps chasing her?  There really must be something wrong with his head.  

"Wife!~~~~~"  Ju Long said as he leaned on the kitchen windowsill.  His stormy grey eyes lit up with light.  "Make your food with love for Husband!  Husband looks forward to eating Wife's food of love! Only Husband can only eat Wife's food.  Without Wife's food, Husband will starve and die!" 

Sya looked up from chopping the vegetables to stare at the shameless man.  But the vision in front of her caught her off guard.  For the shameless man in front of her, looked like a cute and lazy starving cat.  Ju Long had one hand under his head.  His head tilted to the  left side, resting his cheek on the back of his hand as he looked at her.   And his other hand had spread out on the windowsill, lazily resting on it as if he had no energy left in his body.  His stormy grey eyes shined brightly, but she could see hunger in them.  His dark blue black hair was no longer held together cleanly in the pony tail he usually tied it in, it was now slightly messy and strands of hair now fell in front of his face as he blew out air from his mouth, so the strands of hair would fly up then down with each breath.  

Sya shook her head side to side.  Don't be fooled by such a scene. It's a lie!  He's a shameless man who is chasing her because he wants something from her!  Sya reminded herself as she began to chop the vegetables again.  But she couldn't help herself from stealing glances at him.