Team [7]

Recap:
Mizuki gets doppleganged by Naruto
"I was hoping you'd be half cat but having a 9 tailed demon fox sealed inside you seems much more badass."
||

Drumming my fingers on the table I hum In Boredom. As usual I'm the 2nd one here, Duck sauce claiming 1st. To exhaused to pester the Uchiha this morning, i settle for leaning on my elbows and doze off until Iruka gets here.

"TEN-CHAN!"

My elbow accidentally slides off the table from the abrupt loudness and I accidentally faceplant the table in the process. I mentally call Naruto every name in my profanic vocabulary, wanting nothing more than to wring his little neck. Slowly lifting my head, I ignore the fact that duck sauce was failing to hide his amusement and focus my tired gaze on my loud ass mouth of a friend.

Before he can say anything else, my hand darts forward and I pull him towards me roughly his face inches from mine. Naruto, what have I told you about using your outside voice?"

He blinks repeatedly at the question and shrinks alittle, "Don't use my outside voice around you..."

"and?"

"...only use it around sasgay."

"Good boy."
Pushing him away roughly, flicking his head in the process. "Ow!Ten!- "he cuts himself off seeing the menacing look on my face from his volume. "Never mind!" He shrinks away fearfully.

After a few minutes, I feel the ground vibrating, the hell was that? My head slowly turns to the door way eyebrow raised. "Am I the only one that hears a herd of rhinos headed for us?"

Sasuke glances at me "hning" in response.

I mentally flick him off for his poor choice of words. I swear I'm getting him a dictionary for his birthday because quite frankly, I don't speak prick.

I focus my attention back on the door way and once again Sakura and Ino are at it. 2 generals that lead  the duckbutt army. I was on my way home from training once and I shit you not I saw them all gathered together chanting sasukes name surrounding a lock of hair from the ducks ass and one of his shirts. I shudder silently at the memory and decide to tune back into reality.

" Damn Naruto why didn't you tell me you had a thing for ducks?"

Right in front of me lip-locked was Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto immediately jumps back attempting to get the taste of sasuke out, Sasuke mocking him. Hell I'd be doing the same to if I was in sasukes shoes. Knowing Naruto, Sasuke probably tasted nothing but Ramen and expired milk.  Long story short, Duckbuts army retaliated and now Narutos looks like a bag of skittles right now from the variety of bruises littering his face.

In order to get the bitches to calm down, I had let one of em sit in my place next to Sasuke. Me being the dick I am, decided to pick sakura; I would've picked Ino but I'm not that cruel.
I decided to sit next to my 3rd favorite person Pineapple head. Although, most people call him Shikamaru. "Sup Shika!" Shikamaru yawns before replying with a "Technically the ceiling." I sweatdrop at his response. Smartass.
"Alright class I will now announce the squads!"
I silently hope I'm on a squad with Hinata or shika. What? You thought I'd wanna be on a squad with Naruto. Oh no. Nonono. I can barely handle Naruto at the academy but on a daily basis that's just to much, I'll go deaf.
"Naruto Uzumaki."

I cross my fingers praying to Kami I won't get called. Please. Please. Please.

"Sakura Haruno."

Oh hell no! Kami I swear if you let me off just this once I won't ever curse again!

"And Sasuke Uchiha."