Excerpt From New Scene

A/N: Currently in the editing process and I just had to share this scene with you guys. I love it, and I thought you guys might like it. :D Also, I'd like to hear some opinions on it, of course. 

The editing process is quite lonely. 

Hope you guys like this little excerpt! =) 

I hoped Tori understood what a huge sacrifice I was making for her. I knew I should have been fine doing something for her after what she had just done for me, but I wasn’t. This didn’t mean I was any less grateful for her help in getting to Hollywood. I could never thank her enough. But even thankfulness for what she did wasn’t enough to forget about the fact that I was squished between two sweaty, fat guys who I had christened Thing One and Thing Two and who both had the hots for me. 

“Hey, toots, are those real?” 

I looked over at Thing One in contempt. “If you do anything to check or even do so much as move an inch, I will staple your ball sack to the wall.” 

“Ooh, feisty, this one,” Thing Two said, smirking in approval. 

I wrinkled my nose in disgust. 

“Yeah, I like them like that.” 

“One look at you and already I can tell that you’re the kind that likes anything that’s female and breathes,” I replied, turning away from the both of them and staring straight ahead. 

Thing One just laughed. “She wants me,” he said confidently. 

“Are you kiddin’ me?” Thing Two replied hatefully.  “She clearly wants me.” 

“Bullshit, she wants me!” Thing One snapped. 

“Do you know what I want?” I interrupted finally. 

“What?” they both asked immediately. 

“I want to be able to breathe through my nose again. Is that going to happen anytime soon? No, because this is a four hour flight. Since my wish can’t be granted, your wishes won’t be granted, either.”

“Says who?” Thing One asked, seeming very offended. Thing Two nodded his assent. 

“Says the fist that will undoubtedly meet your mouths should you try to fulfill your wishes,” I replied acidly. 

I sincerely hoped Tori was having a better time than I was, no matter how ticked off I was at her. I wasn’t sitting through the plane ride from hell for nothing, after all. 

* As this is an excerpt from an edited chapter, you're not supposed to know what's going on, nor while I tell you because I'm not saying anything about any changes that might be made. That is all. Case closed. *pounds gavel* (I've always wanted to pound a gavel...)