One

(Unedited)

The day Yoongi took Taehyung and left.

Yoongi's pov

I was running as fast as i can to get outside the hospital with sleeping Taehyung in my arms properly wrapped in a big blanket.

I had tears running down my face as i got outside the hospital and tried my best to get as far away from the hospital as possible. I saw their car coming to the hospital so I increased my running speed.

I should get away from them. This is the only way i can have Taehyung all by myself and save him from his own so called father.

I took a taxi straight to the train station. I just thought about taking Taehyung to my hometown where we both can live safely in my old family house.

Taking the last train to Daegu i sat on my seat and looked down at my son. My and only my son.
He was still sleeping peacefully.

"It's gonna be alright now. No one will harm you babybear." I said with tears flowing down my cheeks and soon I started to sob loudly.

Hearing my cries Taehyung opened his eyes and looked directly at me which made me cry more.

"A-appa no cry." He said slowly and with his small chubby hands he started wiping my tears making my heart swell with warmness.

"Okay baby. As you say, now see appa is not crying." I said and gave him my famous gummy smile. He smiled back but it was not his boxy smile it was just a normal straight smile.

How i wish i can make you smile just like the way you smiled before.

"W-where ish appas?" Taehyung said again as he looked around trying to find the others. Making me feel sad for him.

What should i tell him now? Should i tell him the truth?

But he will not understand it. He is just so small and what if he starts hating me for separating him from his appas.

No no I can't bear that. My baby hating me. Oh shit what should i say?

All this time when i was thinking Taehyung continued looking around.

"A-appa i want Kookie appa." He said with teary eyes.

Baby how should i tell you this but you will never see your kookie appa again. I am so sorry but it's the best for you.

"Baby. Who are you talking about? You only have one appa. Your Suga appa." I said.

"No no. Joonie appa, Hobi appa, Kookie appa, Chimchim appa and Jinnie eomma. I got five appas and one eommo." Taehyung said putting all his brain in the maths and looked at me in hope.

"Nah baby. You have only one appa." And as i said these words he started to cry loudly making me scare.

Am i doing the right thing?

I tried to stop him but he still continued to cry loudly. But soon i can see him stop as he got tired from crying and started dozing.

Taking the small opportunity i lulled him to sleep.

I will make him forget them.

We soon reached Daegu and i took the taxi straight to my family house. It was my old house so i knew no one will be there so it was a safe place for me and my baby.

I set Taehyung on the sofa as i looked around the house. It was still the same. Cleaned and well painted with royal furnitures and everything the two of us wants.

I set Taehyung in my room and started the process of hiding my identity.

Being rich and popular in Korea  makes it easier to contact and have things my way.

Around 4 in the morning everything was done. I was now a new person with the name MIN SUGA. The name given to me by my now real son MIN TAEHYUNG.

I climbed my bed and snuggled with Taehyung as sleep took over me.

Everything will change from now on.

____________________________
(Hi guys.

How are you?
So i maybe writing a little about what happened in those 12 years so the story looks complete.

Cause i know it can get confusing.

I hope you like the chapter. Please share your views.

Thankxx for reading.
Fighting.!!!!!💜