41

yoongi;

"I'm sorry" I say as I bow my head down.

"Do you have any idea how risky that was!" Bang pd says angrily.

"Yes and I totally understand if you want to fire me" I say and I hear him laugh.

"Fire you?" He asks and I look up at him confused.

"Yeah" I say.

"Why on earth would I do that?! You have millions of fans going crazy over how much they look up to you and love you for what you did yesterday at the concert." He says and my eyes widen.

"Seriously?!" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, so don't worry kid, everything is fine. Now go get her back" he grins and I don't have to be told twice.

I race out to the only place I can think that y/n would be,

our hideout.
-
When I get to the hideout I can already hear the sound of music being played.

I pushed past the many tree branches that had grown since the last time we had been here.

Peaking inside I see y/n humming to one of our songs.

Smiling, I take in how much she had changed.

Her hair had gotten longer and a bit lighter.

She was even more beautiful than I remember.

I knock against the wood and her head turns my way.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"What are you doing here?" She asks, turning her eyes away from me.

"I wanted to talk" I say.

When she doesn't say anything I walk inside and sit down beside her.

"What you did was really stupid ya know" she mumbles.

"Maybe it was but it brought us back together and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat" I say and she looks up at me and the look in her eyes held so many things.

Pain, worry, hurt, love.

Her eyes were full of the same love that they had always been.

"Why would you do it Yoongi? You're the one who broke up with me in the first place" she says, her voice choking mid sentence.

My heart clenched as I watched the sad expression on her beautiful face.

"Just let me explain" I say.

"What is there to explain. It's been over two years now, almost three. If you cared about me wouldn't you have explained sooner?" Y/n asks, voice angry.

"Just listen to me y/n" I say sternly.

She goes silent and pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

"The only reason I broke up with you was because in that moment I thought it was the only thing I could do. We never saw each other, you were unhappy, you just deserved someone better" I say.

"I didn't want someone better! Why don't you fucking understand that Yoongi!" She yells.

"I only did what I thought would make you happy but in the end I realized it only hurt the both of us even more. Fuck y/n if I could turn back time I never would have done it! I love you so fucking much and I ruined everything. I lost the girl I thought I was going to marry one day. I lost you and I never thought I would get you back. I was terrified of that y/n" I say and when she doesn't say anything my heart sinks.

That's until she turns her head, tears in her eyes,

and speaks.

your;

After hearing what Yoongi had said all of my anger seemed to disappear.

"Yoongi I -" but my voice cracks as I break down in tears.

"It's okay y/n. You don't have to say anything. I hear you loud and clear" he says as he pulls me into his arms.

All I can do is hopelessly cling to him.

Cling to him and never let go.

Too afraid that if I did,

he'd fade away again.