Sabines destiny

Kanan Hera Zeb Sabine Ezra and Chopper were at a meeting. But Ezra behaved differently. Ezra looked around, looking frightened.

"Ezra are you okay?" asked Kanan.

"I ... I thought I saw someone." said Ezra.

"Mr Bridger can you concentrate, after all, this is your mission." said Mon Motma.

"Yes of course." Ezra said, concentrating again on the meeting.

"Ezra ...." said a dark voice in his thoughts.

Ezra looked around and saw Thrawn behind him. Ezra cried out briefly and fall on the table.

"Ezra!" scream Sabine and Kanan tried to wake up Ezra.

"Kanan what's wrong with him?" Hera asked worried.

"I don't know, I don't know." said Kanan worried.

Kanan brought Ezra to his room and placed him on his bed. Sabine Zeb Hera and Chopper followed him. After a while Ezra woke up and looked around.

"Hey, calm down, you're safe." said Kanan.

"Do you want to tell us what happened?" asked Hera.

Ezra sat down and looked at everyone.

"Thrawn was here." "Ezra said

"This is impossible, no one was here." said Zeb.

Kanan put hid hand on Ezras shoulder.

"Ezra there is more right? I don't believe that was only because of Thrawn." said Kanan.

Ezra looked at Kanan then at everyone else.

"I've been having nightmares for a long time and these do not go away Kanan." Ezra said

"What is it about?" asked Kanan.

"You ... Thrawn kills you all, except for Sabine ... he's torturing Sabine so that the child dies." said Ezra, and Kanan looked to him.

"I think it's time you put your fear away Ezra, just like Sabine." said Hera.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Sabine.

"We're going to Krownest , I have to talk to your mother about the attack on Lothal, since you and Ezra have been together, you have to tell Ursa what happened, especially since your child is coming soon." said Hera. Sabine looked at Hera and sighed.

"Hera is right, we have to do it, the attack on Lothal is about to happen, and we need the help of your family." Ezra said, and stood up.

After a while, the Ghost landed on Krownest and Sabine Ezra Kanan Zeb Hera and Chopper walk out of the Ghost. But what they saw made  Sabine worried. Two Mandalorians lay dead in the snow and the house door had been blown up.

"Mother Father!" scream Sabine and ran into the house.

They all followed her into the house. Sabine was standing in front of her mother's throne, but none of her family was there.

"What happened here?" Asked Sabine worried as a hologram came on the throne and Pryce was seen.

"Sabine Wren." Pryce began to tell. "We have your family, if you want to see them again, you have to give us the jedi and the child." said Pryce.

"No way!" said Ezra.

"We will not pursue their foresight, we will save them, even without this exchange." said Hera.

Sabine looked at Pryce then everyone else. "I'll do it as long as my family is safe." said Sabine.

"We'll meet on Garal." said Pryce and the hologram disappeared.

"Sabine are you sure you want to do that?" asked Zeb.

"Yes, but while Kanan Ezra and I go to Pryce, you Hera and Chopper will free my family so that no one gets captured." said Sabine.

Everyone agreed with Sabine, and Ezra held Sabine's hand. Sabine smiled and looked at Ezra. She is ready to free her family. Pryce thinks she has a good plan to catch the rebels, but Sabine is stronger than before and will do everything to make sure her family is safe.

Next chapter online. It's a bit longer than the other chapter. I think in the next chapter can you choose what happen in it.