good

You heard F/N squealing from behind as you pulled away, you really just kissed your bias.
Park Jimin's almighty lips have touched ur peasant ones.

This wasn't doing good for your heart.

Jimin quickly apologised with a 90° bow before he stood back up straight, both of your faces being red.
Well,l that was one thing off your bucket list.
You took a deep breath before letting out a hitch as you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist before pulling you away from Jimin.

"Jimin how could you steel a young girls kiss! That's not what I taught you" Jin scolded the younger as Namjoon appeared from behind with a frown.

"It was an accident a ...... wait for a second where were you guys?" Jimin asked causing Jin to let go of you with a blush.
"ok but be careful next time I won't go so lightly on you, let's go Jooni" Jin stated as he grabbed Namjoons hand before pulling him away to the side making everyone raise their brows.

"So you used the blackout to your advantage didn't you" Yoongi said bluntly causing Namjoon to hiss at him "maybe get a life first and then we will talk grandpa!! You act older than me!" Namjoon exclaimed as he took Jin's hand and led him to the seats.

You couldn't help but snicker at the situation which made Jimin raise his brows as he glanced down at you with a peaceful expression "are you ok? Im sorry for what happened" he said as he reached out his hand "handshake for forgiveness" you blushed and nodded as you took his small hand which actually turned out to be much bigger than expected, then again your hands were just small.

This day was really something so it was understandable that everybody was exhausted by now, luckily the floor was bearable to lay on so everyone huddled up just close enough for it not to be awkward, well that was with some exceptions as once you pulled your coat over your shoulders you felt a foren body pressing against yours gently.

"goodnight Y/N".

~~im trying to finish this one soon!!!!!