Chapter 12: Homie~

*Sarvius's pov*

"So that is the new girl. This is gonna get interesting" I said to myself as I watched the girl and that old man went away.

~~~~~~Silence~~~~~~

".......Why, oh why am I born with godly looks that only few wants to befriend me while others became jealous and went away" I said with a sigh while holding up one of my favorite thing in the whole wide world, my small Narcissiz Mirror. My mirror never lies and always showed me the most handsome person in the world :

Me.

"Would you look at the time! Lets go and see other interesting things. I shall see if the future let us meet then we may, mysterious girl." I said while smirking to myself again.......so lonely......... beautiful.....but lonely...........

#
#
#
#
#

Alas, the Aliciqess flower has been formed. Luna cannot contain her excitement on her way home knowing she has brought a cure that can save her mothers life. Plus, can prevent future sickness from infecting her mothers health. But all of this excitement is only for a short while during her journey back home.

-
-
-
-
-

*Luna's pov*

"What are you doing" I said to the annoying hunk behind me.

"I am walking duuuh" he replied while rolling his eyes.

"What I meant is, Why.Are.You.Following.Me?" I said slowly pausing each and every words with an angry tone.

"You have to keep your eyes on the road you know, it is dangerous to not focus" Mike 'fake' concerned expression plastered on his face.

Oh how I so want to kick him where the sun does not shine and where the moon rather be blind but alas, my home is in view . And so I ran while yelling like the awesome person I am.

"MOTHER MOTHER I'M HOME" I yelled while running, feeling more than excited to see mother and cure her. Forgetting all about the hunky dude that has been following me.

I hurriedly knock my door waiting for my mothers calming presence. And so the door opens as I was engulfed in a gentle hug.

"Oh Luna, you're back!!!" mother said in a happy tone hugging me though a bit tight......

"I'm home" I returned her hug.

Our lovey dovey family moment was interrupted by that thing.

Mother slowly stood up and looked at the hunk standing in front of our house .
( because Luna is 6 years old so she's small and her mother have to kneel? Squat? Half sit? Fold her legs to sit? {Sorry I don't know the suitable word} to hug her).

"Well~~Hello Mamamia~~~~" Mike whistled slowly looking at my mother not that rudely but not that politely either.

"And who might you be?" Mother ask in a normal tone, her face showing no emotions.

"Ahem- This humble person's name is Mike. I am a major green thumb like kinda person and I absolutely LOVE beautiful beings such as the enchanting person in front of me " Mike said flashing his charming or nah smile to my mother.

*
*
*
*
*

<Meanwhile, in Luna's mind>

What the heck is happening??!!!

This old man is flirting??!!!!!

With MY mother????!!!!!!

MY MOTHER???!!!!!

Oh he's soooo gonna get it!!!!!

I am gonna change the words/sentences.

I don't even know why I did it in the first place..

#Luna and others words/sentences
- non formal

#Animals and creatures words/sentences
- formal

#Animals and creatures words/sentences- formal