Chapter 9 "His arrival"

Claire's picture above

Sophie's POV

The lift reached the top floor and slide open. I entered the floor and approached the receptionist on the floor.

"Hi I'm the Mr. Alexander's new assistant"

"Ohh you must be Sophie"

"Yes"

"I'm Claire. Sir has not arrived yet so you have wait. He'll give you instructions"

"Okay. Thanks".

Claire was a beautiful girl. She had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes which suited her perfectly. She seemed friendly.  She also had an amazing figure.

She smiled at me and continued on her work. I waited in the reception area for around 20 minutes before the the private elevator dinged indicating his arrival.

He entered the floor like he owned the whole building, which he did.
He was wearing a navy blue suit with matching silk tie. His muscles flexed as he walked out from the lift.

He was about to walk towards his office when suddenly his head turned towards me and he looked into my eyes.

Oops! He caught me staring.

He just sent a smirk my way as my face became red out of embarrassment.

"Good morning, sir"
Claire greeted him.

He turned towards her and gave her stiff nod and walked towards his office.

I was snapped out my thoughts when suddenly the phone in the reception area started ringing.

Claire answered, "Hello"

"Yes,sir"

She ended the call and placed the phone in its original place.
She looked at me and said,

"He's calling you. Go"

I stood up and dusted my skirt and walked over to his office slowly,

I knocked on the door and there was a pause before he answered,

"Come in"

I unlocked the door and slowly entered his office. He was sitting in his chair, eyes focused on his laptop screen, typing something furiously on the keyboard.

"Good morning, sir"

He looked up at me and and looked at me and his eyes raked over my entire body before stopping at my eyes again.

"Sit down" he said, or more like ordered.

I slowly walked over to his desk and in chair in front of his desk. He watched my every move.

Here it goes...

my first day...