An Event To Remember-BryceMcQuaid

Some days were hell while others were heaven. He was insane but also a nice guy. I know I could never hate him but he's becoming...aggressive. As much as it pains me I knew what I had to do. I saw my soon to be ex playing games with his friends once I opened his office door. He laughed. I loved this guy but...I couldn't deal with him anymore. “Well I'm gonna log off. See you fuckers later.” Brian said. He left the call and turned off his computer and turned around his eyes meeting mine. “Brian can we...talk?” I asked him as worry filled his eyes.
“Of course. W-what's up?” He stuttered out. The worry and confusion in his voice made this so much harder. I felt the heat rise to my face as the tears started. “B-Baby what's wrong?” He asked me pulling me into a hug. I pushed him away and wiped my tears looking up at him. “I-I can't do this anymore Brian. You love me then hate me...I just want some space…” I said as the worry in his face left and was replaced with sadness. “I-I understand..I made your life hell and heaven…” He said backing away and rubbing his arm. “T-Thank you for understanding. I guess I'll pack my stuff.” I told him. He nodded. “Yeah…” Once I finished I looked at the door ready to go. I turned back to Brian. “I'm sorry…” I told him. “N-No it's okay really...I'll see you around.” He said as I left. I had nowhere to go so I called my best friend. “Hello?” He asked me. “Brycey can you pick me up?” He said he would and asked where I was.
I told him and he picked me up. I put my stuff in the back. “What happened your cheeks are stained with tears...what did he do?” Bryce asked me as I got into his car. “He didn't do anything. I broke up with him and I was wondering if I could stay with you for a bit.” I said. He smiled. “It would be amazing to have you with me.” He said as he started driving.

------------------

“Bryce you're an ass!” I exclaimed as my best friend killed me. After the Brian thing I created a channel and started playing with Bryce and his friends I don't show my face but people think me and Bryce are dating. I blush at the thought of me and Bryce dating. “Hey Y/N? You alive?” Bryce asked me over the call. “Y-Yeah.” We continued playing and we soon stopped recording. “Hey you wanna go to pax East with me?” Bryce asked as we sat on the couch. “I don't know…” Bryce grabbed my hands making me blush. “Please?” He begged. I blushed and pulled my hands away sighing. “Fine.” I told him as his arms wrapped around my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day I would go to pax...I grew nervous as me and Bryce enter the building. He grabbed my hand and I turned to him. I saw a smile on his face immediately making me smile back. He usually vlogs these events but he didn't want to because he knew people would know my voice. We started walking around. “The guys have a pane-” A man with a trimmed beard walked into Bryce as he stopped. Bryce had a terrified look on his face as the other man had the same expression on his face. Bryce squeezed my hand. “W-what're you d-doing here?” Bryce stuttered out. The man stayed silent. “...I can come to events as Ryan...Never as...the other man I am.” I recognized the voice almost immediately. “O-Ohm.” I whispered as he looked at me. “Well I'm gonna go…” Ohm said walking away from us. “Let's go play some games…” Bryce said pulling me to a few games. We eventually made it to the guys’ panel. I smiled as we sat down and I saw one face...Brian's.
Everyone intro or outro played as they came out. “We'll be answering questions!” Evan aka Vanoss said. Peoples hands shot up as I saw Bryce did the same. “Bryce-!” I said as Evan turned to Bryce. “Bryce.” Evan said. “This question is for Brian,” Bryce started walking over to the stage but I tried pulling him back. “What happened between you and Y/N?” He asked as I let go. I stared at him a face of shock took over. He turned back to me before I sat back down. “Well...that's something I'd rather not discuss.” I grabbed Bryce’s hand and pulled him back. “Who's pulling you back bud?” Tyler aka Wildcat asked. “I can't say…” “Does Bryce McQuaid have a girlfriend?” Craig teased as Bryce blushed. “I don't know...D-Do I?” He asked looking at me as I was still hidden. I knew I was no match so I let him pull me out to the clearing. “...Y-Yes.” I said causing him to go a deep red in the face. “Bryce and Y/N?” “Actually….Bryce and Y/T/N…” I said knowing they would all notice me either way. I saw the mad expression on Brian's face but I pulled out Bryce as we left. I let go of Bryce and sighed. I sat on the steps the wind blowing on my hair. “So...Would you like to try?” Bryce asked me. I felt a blush creeping on my face as I faced him. I nodded.
Lets try.”