Trains

Your POV:

"Are you sure you need to go, Y/N?" Arthur tilts his head slightly to the left.

"No, not really, but if I don't, I sometimes end up transporting myself where they go anyway. At least this way, I have a ticket." I hold up my ticket to show him it. The clock strikes, signaling that it was time to board the train. Arthur and Oliver came to see me off, even though I said it wasn't necessary. I found it sweet that they cared enough, though.

"How long are you goin' to be gone?" Oliver asks.

"Not too long. I should be back in time for dinner." I pat the blonde's head in reassurance. "Why are you two so worried all of a sudden anyway?"

"I just have a bad feelin' that somethin' will happen," Arthur admits.

"My, Arthur, are you doubting your goddess' abilities?" I chuckle, clearly joking.

"Not at all." He smiles. The sound of something heavy dropping distracts me from the conversation.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Finny apologizes while kneeling in font of a human-sized crate that was previously held by two men.

"Is everything okay?" Mey-rin asks, about to touch the large crate.

"Don't touch!" A man snaps

"Didn't take that long for something to happen, now did it," I say, sneaking up behind the butler and earl. Ciel jumps, startled from hearing my voice so close. Sebastian, however, wasn't fazed in the slightest.

"Why the hell do you keep following me?" The blue haired boy asks.

"Who said I was following you?" I gave him a closed-eye smile while holding Derek tightly against my chest. The stuffed bear was very soft.

"Do we have the pleasure of your company today, Ms. L/N?" Sebastian smiles lightly.

"Heck yeah you do, and what's with this 'Ms.' nonsense? I have a name, you know?" I sassily position a hand on my hip.

"My apologies, Y/N," he corrects.

"Do you have any idea what it's worth!?" A shouts as a mummy was revealed from the sarcophagus. Arthur shields Oliver's eye from the sight of the dead body.

"It's a mummy?"

"Egyptian antiquities are popular these days. The monied classes has taken interest in their value as collector items. A mummy would be prized indeed."

"You know, because everyone loves having a dead body in their home." I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"Dear lord, please forgive your children." A priest kneels down next to the crate to pray. I nudge Sebastian with a wide grin.

"How does it make you feel to know that there's a priest on the train?" I smirk at him. He only rolls his eyes in disappointment in response.

"Pack it up immediately!"

"Right!" The two men resume carrying the mummy into the cargo area of the train.

"And, pray no calamity befalls you, your excellency." A whistle blew, which meant 'get the hell on the train,' so I hug Arthur and Oliver goodbye before boarding with Ciel and Sebastian.

Time Skip:

"Ooo, sheep!" I was currently looking at the sheep outside my window with Derek sitting on my lap. There were a bunch of weirdos on this train, so I took up looking outside the window beside me while I wait for Ciel and Sebastian to make an appearance.