Chapter 7: It's not a game anymore

Warning: Feels. It's only the start.

Look at that booty though.

"I know, and it's mine."

Yas gurl.

"Don't"

Don't what ?

"Be more annoying than I am."

You wish !

"Where are my boxes ? At least they're cleverer than you !"

Why dear Wade, I think that the boxes belongs in the comics, therefore, I'm playing the role of the voice in your crazy head...Joking I'm just enjoying breaking the fourth wall myself and annoying you !

"Shut up-"

"Deadpool ! Stop talking to yourself !"

"I'm not talking to myself, Stark, as I am more clever than the stupid author!"

That doesn't makes sense.

"Your face doesn't makes sense !"

So does yours.

"Touché."

"I seriously don't know what the kid sees in you."

You were currently running laps with Captain freaking America (spoiler: even if you are athletic, (Author note: I know. But imagine for the sake of this fic- "Leave the reader alone, you witch!" get out of my note Deadpool !) your lungs are kind of dying right there.) in the training room of Avengers tower.

And your boyfriend was talking to himself... again. Not that you minded.

But you minded Tony Stark insulting him. You wanted to punch him.

You perfectly knew that he had more issues than Biba magazine but hey, who cares ? Love is love right ?

But what you didn't know, was that Wade doubted sometimes. He knows that you love him, and it's reciprocal, but wouldn't you be happier with someone else ? Or his worse fear: "is it safe for you ?". He's a crazy mercenary and he has a complete long-ass ("hehe *ss- oh come on ! Why do you censor it ?!" Stop trying to be funny to hide the fact that this paragraph hits too close to home.) list of reasons to worry for your safety, going from someone hurting you, to hurting you himself. And it scares him, the thought of losing you. Plus he hasn't shown his ugly body to you yet...

He's dangerous, yes, but you love danger.

Maybe a little too much...