Forty Two

"Amelia, you can't stay in there forever." Harry says on the opposite end of my door, knocking his fists on it a few times.

I basically haven't left my room in two days, ever since Harry told me about Adrian. Harry's been understanding for once which is nice, but now I know he's getting impatient with my separation.

"Do you need something?" I answer as he opens he door and walks in.

"I need you to get out of bed, I know you've been doing all that thinking shit but enough is enough. We are going out tonight." He says bluntly while standing at the end of my bed.

"Harry I don't know if I can go out, can you please just go yourself." I plead while sitting cross legged on my bed.

"Not a chance. I gave you your space for two full days. I understand it was hard hearing things about your brother but you need to snap out of it and move on. We are going to the club tonight and it will help you take your mind off it." He sternly says before walking towards the door.

"Find something that's not ugly but nothing too revealing, you were pushing it last time with that black one piece thing." He says before hurrying out of the room without giving me a chance to respond.

I don't want to go out, all I want to do is stay here and go to bed. I don't need to sit with his egotistical friends all night. I've spent the last few days reflection over my brother and it's made me question everything that I've ever known.

I'm starting to really not care anymore- I'm starting to realize that no mater how I try to be a good person it never comes back to benefit me. The nice people in this world don't get shit, while the devils of this earth like Harry get to live how they want.

I'm sick of it.

I throw myself out of bed and shuffle over to the closet in a rut. I really don't want to go, but maybe it will be good to get out and try to have some fun. Harry wants me wear something not revealing? Sorry but sometimes a girls got to step out of her shell, and that nights tonight.

I grab a sheer black one piece out of the closet and snatch a grey skirt to go with it, this is risky. Definitely too risky for me but I don't really care right now. I push my body into the outfit and top it off with a matching black choker that was in the dresser. The second my eyes look at myself in the mirror I instantly feel strange. I think I look good? Maybe not, but whatever. I decide not to do much with my hair, just leave it naturally wavy. I put a light layer of eyeliner on with just some clear lipgloss to make my lips pop. Harry yells up to me so I quickly throw on my small heels jet out the door.

I walk calmly toward the stare case where Harry awaits in his signature black apparel. He looks up at me and instantly freezes every feature. His eyes remain wide as they move up and down my body.

"The skirt is way too short." He clears his throat mid sentence.

"They are all this length." I mumble with zero interest, walking down the steps and towards the door- hearing the sounds of my heels click against the hardwood.

"You're really pushing it you know." He says as I walk past him without a glance.

"You're forcing me to go out tonight, so now I'm here and ready to go. I don't know what the issue is." I mumble bluntly while turning the door handle.

"Amelia." He says while grabbing my wrist from behind me. I turn my head to him and he burns his eyes into mine. "You behave tonight, and I swear to god if you repeat any of that information I told you a few days ago then their will be hell to pay." He threatens with his tight grip around my wrist.