21

TWO MONTHS LATER

BELLA

My baby turned two months today

My baby turned two months today. As expected Abdul is still nowhere to be found. I woke up a week after I had Aalim. I don't remember giving birth. The doctor told me that since I was knocked out cold Abdul named him.

Every time I look at my son I see his father and all I could think about was how he said he'd never leave us again.

Two weeks after I woke up I was diagnosed with postpartum depression, I have to rely on kamaka and my mom to help me take care of Aalim because sometimes I wake up and it seem like I don't want to be a mom.

Sometimes it's hard because kamaka has his own child to care for and my mother found her a job here.

Every time I look at my son I just want to cry cause I'm failing him.

I want to get better for him.

--
ABDUL

"Look at him Aub

"Look at him Aub.." my granny said. "He's so precious."

We were gawking over how handsome my son was.

"Aakif gone grow up to look like his old man. He got his daddy genes." I boasted.

"Have you talked to Bella?" My granny said. Instantly frowning.

"I called her mom. She's not really getting better I guess. I wanted to take both of my sons but she didn't think I could take care of three kids by myself. Maybe she's right.. but every night he's all I think about."

"You made the wrong decision son. It's gone come back to bite you in the ass. Bella is gonna resent you forever for taking her son away. Especially since she doesn't even know she had twins. How you think Aakif is gonna feel when he realize he has a secret twin? what about Aalim? Lord bless my grand babies." She said sighing.

"Well whatever we go thru Me, Aakif, and Kairi gone always be good. Imma be there for Aalim too. I'm just staying away till she gets better."

Hopefully what I'm saying is true.

the end.

--

Okay so yeah the book is over.

Honestly I tried to hurry up and finish it cause I don't like the way I wrote this book. The beginning is amazing but I felt like I got lazy.

I have good news though. There will be a book two!!!!

Mainly focused on Aakif and Aalim.

I won't publish it till I have 5 chapters up and ready for you guys.

Don't delete this book cause I will definitely notify you guys as soon as I publish the book.

I think you guys would like part 2 way better.

Thankyou for sticking with me. I tried my best.

- ezra