F/N

The room was empty, though I've been living here for the past week it was hard to unpack everything while having a full-time job at the same time.

Though Y/N came over to help every now and then it still seemed like they haven't made any progress after all that time.

I let out a heavy sigh before slipping out of bed, the oversised shirt slipping down from my stomach once I stood up with my eyes on the clock which hung over the king-sized bed.

"10:00 huh"

Every day was the same, I unlocked my phone while scrolling through my messages only to notice a bunch of messages from Y/N.
She sure didn't hold back you thought.

____ TEXT ______________

F/N

F/N

ANSWER PLEASE!!

F/N  

                                       What.

Finally, I have to tell
You something!!    

                                       Make it quick

They came back! They are finally back!!

Those words were enough to make me lose my sanity, I started running around the house as my expression lightened.
Finally, you didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to last all alone, but no more.

I jumped onto my bed with a bright rosy flush while gripping onto the sides of my cheeks.
Was this really happening? Was he really coming back to me?

I wasn't able to think any longer because the moment I was about to clean up I heard a sudden knock on the door which caused my heart to stop as I pulled myself over to the door.
You were so excited, well that was till you saw who stood on the other side of the door.

"Patric get out"

I groaned, Patric was a guy next door who kept on bothering me every single day.
I wasn't even bothered to talk as I slammed the door shut before sitting back on my bed, there was silence for a couple of minutes before a sudden burst of knocking echoed around my apartment.

"Patrik I told you im not interested in your silly experiments"

I groaned as he pushed the door open with a large frown over my face before feeling a pair of arms wrapping around my waist.

"Im home, I thought you'd be happy but look at that gloomy frown of yours" Taehyung chuckled.

~~This is what I tried to do it might of failed but i hope you liked it!!!!