Chapter 20

~|Lean on|~

You hurriedly rushed to the nurse's room, expecting a sick Yoongi.

However when you got into the room Yoongi seemed perfectly fine. He was sitting on the side of the bed with his legs crossed.

"Finally you're here" he smirked and stood up.

He slowly walked towards you making your heat beat like crazy. The way he was looking at you while biting his lower lips seductively with sweat dripping down his neck made your lower body tingle. 

"I've been waiting for you, kitten" he whispered into your ears while gently caressing your cheeks.

"I thought you were sick" you frowned and looked up at him with a pout.

"Yes I am. I'm sickly in love with you" he smirked and landed a soft kiss on your forehead.

You let out a slight giggle while wrapping your arms around him for a hug. You didn't know why, but the cheesy pick up line was doing it for you. 

"How was your trip?" He asked in his deep voice. 

You gulped as a flashback of Namjoon's confession filled your head. You just said that you loved him, and yet here you were hugging and kissing Yoongi. 

"Fine" you said shortly and looked down at your feet in shame. 

Is it ok to love more than one person? Is it even ok that you're doing all of these things with your brothers? You kept asking yourself in your head.

"What's the matter?" Yoongi asked as he placed both of his hands on your cheeks, lifting your face up. 

Thoughts got caught in your head, you didn't know what to answer him. 

"We...we shouldn't do this" You mumbled and lightly pushed his hands away from your face as you moved away from him. 

He frowned and roughly pulled you into his arms again. He buried your face into his chest as he stroked your head gently. 

"No" He said firmly. "I don't know what suddenly made you said that but...I won't stop loving you. I don't care what anybody says. Fuck the rules! I love you. Do you hear me? I love you!" 

He showered your face with light kisses as the feeling of loosing you scared him to the bottom of his heart. 

"Oppa, I'm scared. All of you were telling me that this is ok, that what we're doing is fine...but it's not is it? Why...did all of you lie to me?" tears swelled up in your eyes. 

He gulped and stroked your cheeks with his thumbs. His eyes darting everywhere around your face, as he took every inches and features of your face in mind.  

"How did you know?" he lightly whispered and looked down onto the floor guiltily. 

"Seokjinie oppa had never let me have sex education, had never let me have friends, had never taught me that it's wrong to lust for your own siblings. Instead you all taught me that it was ok to make out with them and...to have sexual intercourse with them" Tears now rolled down your cheeks. 

'Stupid'  was the word that you were repeatedly calling yourself in your head. 

You didn't know how you had suddenly came to your senses and realised all of this. It was as if you'd been possessed. The courage that you had to speak up just now was not from you, it was as if it was from someone else, someone was pushing you to say this. 

"It's because we love you...But do you love us?" He asked, looking deeply into your eyes. 

"Of course! There won't be a second in my life that I won't" You sniffed, placing your hands on his cheeks.