Chapter Eleven|| Prisoner

{Jackson's POV}

"You had no right!" I yelled at Christian and he sighed sitting back in his chair folding his arms.

"To be clear, I had every right. I did a background check on her because I was curious on as to why Mason wouldn't give me much information on her only to find out Aurora Leigh didn't even exist until a couple years ago. Her true name is Amara Leigh... is it not?" He asked and I gritted my teeth not answering him.

He got up walking in front of his desk and rested against the front of it.

"Im not doing this to make you upset, Jackson. She's a criminal. She is wanted in the Malevolent Pack for leaving without being legal to by the alpha. She is wanted for killing her own father. I understand she is your mate, but I cannot let some girl who has murdered someone walk away." He said and I growled.

"You don't know why she did it. Those scars all over her arms and legs? They weren't from the hunters you bastard. Her dad literally beat her. Not to mention she left the Malevolent pack with her family to get away from this... murderous pack. They found her mom months later and killed her. She has no one and hasn't been given a chance to live and I swear to the goddess I will give her that. I will march in those cells myself if I have to and kill anyone to make my way to her. Do you understand me?" I said and felt my wolf at bay knowing my eyes were shining a bright blue.

"I don't appreciate your tone. I may be your friend but I'm still your king." He snapped.

"I don't give a damn. You wanna talk titles? You know just as good as I do that if I had royal blood i'd be the king. You damn well know the council even considered it at first. You can try to stand higher than me but you never will. So I suggest not to piss me off." I stated and he clenched his jaw.

"If what you say is true. She still killed someone." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"And those hunters that came after your mate and Mason's after they stupidly went to a party? You killed them did you not? What does that make you?" I asked and he snarled taking a step forward.

"Don't you ever talk about your queen like that." He said and I smirked. "Whoops." I said and his eyes shined gold.

"You killed them because they threatened your mate's life. It's basically the same thing except she killed what threatened her all these years. On her first shift might I add. Everyone knows you can't control your wolf on the first shift. Think Christian! Just freaking think for once!" I yelled.

He sighed looking away. "You can bring her here and she can tell me herself. Since I am king my wolf can tell when someone is lying. If she is lying, you won't see her again. If she isn't, you can take her back home. Get out of my office." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Gladly." I snapped heading towards the door and threw the office door open and it flew back hitting the wall.

"Oh and next time your mate wanders off... don't call me to find her." I said seeing his face turn from anger to shock. I smirked, "Have a good night yourmajesty." I headed out the door as anger radiated off me in waves.

****

Walking into pack cells I saw guards positioned in front of her cell. She looked out of it as I headed towards her. She stared blankly at the wall ahead.

"Move." I told to the guards.

"Kings orders state-" One started but my wolf snarled.

"I said move dammit!" I commanded. They looked to have an internal battle within themselves but my command was just as powerful as they shuffled away.