Jackson Twins

A/N: okay, after many comments, I went back and read this and I honestly don't know what on earth my thirteen year old self was thinking with Charlie Bob??? Like wtf, I get I was trying to be symbolic but yikes, that was so bad. Sorry you guys, hopefully you liked the change I just made!

Annabeth's POV

After a long nine months of preparation and lugging around twice the weight in my stomach, I was ready to finally meet my twins. We found out that we were having a boy and a girl, Percy and I debated about the boys name, but we finally decided on Charlie Iapetus Jackson. Named after two heroes who had greatly impacted our past and inspired our future.

For our girl we decided on Silena Sally Jackson. We chose the names because we loved Sally, Percy's mom. And Silena, was again another great hero who had gotten us where we are today.

Percy and Luke were my personal body guards. Every time we went out anywhere, if anyone bumped into me they would give them the stink eye. It was so sweet of them, Zoe didn't understand why they were acting like this, then again she was only a year and seven months.

Luke and Percy were so overprotective, the house had never been cleaner. Each and every time after Luke and Zoe played with their toys, they would pick them up without anyone asking. And Percy never let me do any chores, he claimed that I needed to rest. Also, as Zoe began to talk more and more, she and Luke became super close. They hated being separated, and they hardly ever fought. It was so sweet, Luke would help Zoe down the stairs and hold her hand when they walked to the car. Luke was very protective of his girls, I hoped he would be like this when his new sister and brother were born. I also hoped that he and Zoe wouldn't lose their unique connection they had begun to create over the course of the last few months.

Last week, the doctor said I due any day now. Leo and Calypso had their first born son, Sammy, about a month ago on December 1st, I always forgot that they'd adopted Troy. Even though he wasn't their biological son, he was already so much like Leo it was insane!

According to the doctor, I was due sometime this week. I hoped my twins would be born on New Years, because that would be super cool, but nope, they were still inside me and it was January!

Most days, I was left alone in the house. Mainly because nearly every day, the kids begged Percy to take them with him to work. Or Piper or Sally would offer to take them for the day. On the days when Percy or my friends couldn't took them anywhere I made sure the three of us had a good time together, I'd take them out to the beach, to lunch or their favorite, ice cream.

Today, I decided that the kids should stay home with me, I promised them the night before that we would have fun together even though they really wanted to watch Percy work today. We had recently bought a new car, a big midnight blue colored suburban, that Luke and Zoe immediately fell in love with at the dealership. They had named the car, Mater from Cars, their current favorite movie.

Percy and I went out shopping with Jason and Piper for a new crib, another car seat and some more baby clothes. My kids' saddest part of the day was right after Percy had left for work. They both would sadly watch him pull out of the driveway in his blue Prius, and wave goodbye from the front door window. This was the only part of the day when they were quiet for longer than ten minutes. "Hey, we can still have fun, do you guys wanna go to the park? I'll push you in the swings." I asked, trying to lighten their moods.

"Park?" Zoe asked, very confused.

"Zoe, the park has the big slide! We love the playground! Can we please go mommy?"
Luke pleaded, turning his attention away from the window.

Zoe, was still not convinced. The connection she had with Percy baffled my mind, she was one, how do one year olds have connections like that? She was always the saddest when he left and the happiest when he came home, it was no surprise that her first full word was dadda. She still couldn't say her Ls so she still called Luke "uke" and she finally said momma about two months ago.