Chapter |26|

*Not proof read*

Your point of view:

"Can we please go outside and talk?.." Lauren asked her voice hopeful and tired.

"Fine." I said in defeat walking out the front door and sitting on the swing on Ally's front porch Lauren following my actions as well.

"Camila told me 'Just because Lauren doesn't do parties doesn't mean that you don't have to either...come on live a little!'" I finally spoke up breaking the silence, looking up I made eye contact with those green eyes I fell in love with.

"I know.." She said softly not breaking eye contact with me.

"And the weed, I was already a little bit tipsy as it was then she pulled me outside and tried making me smoke the weed.. Lauren you know I wouldn't have done weed if I were sober."

"I know that's why I'm not mad anymore."

"You ignored me for almost a week Lauren!" I exclaimed frustrated, standing off the swing and going into Ally's front yard.

"I didn't know if you were okay, I didn't get to see you every day because you were out doing little performances." My voice slowly cracking as I let all my emotions out.

"I'm sorry." She said calm making her way down to me, "What I did.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have ignored you for so long."

Sighing I ran a hand through my hair before turning around to look at Lauren, "I worried about you because I love you and you didn't even bother to respond back to me..."

Her eyes held care in them and her voice became soft, "You love me?"

"I mean hasn't it been obvious? I didn't know how to say it but-" I was cut off by her soft sweet lips pressed against my own.

She hummed against my lips, "I love you too."

I smiled against her lips before deepening the kiss as my hands traveled down the curves on her perfect figure, squeezing her ass I got a moan out of her.

"Not right now princess." She said breaking the kiss making me look at her with eyebrows raised. "What? I can call you princess if I want." Lauren turned away walking back to Ally's door opening it.

"Yeah but that's what I call you!" I laughed jogging up to meet with her and we walked into Ally's house again shutting the door behind me.

"Did you two love birds make the fuck up already?" Camila questioned from the kitchen and I heard a slap then Camila whine. "What the heck Ally? That hurt!"

"You deserve it, apologize to the two for trying to ruin their relationship." I laughed walking into the kitchen looking at ally with a apron on.

"Your friends are weird..." I whispered into Lauren's ear making her chuckle.

"They are your friends too."

"True." Sitting on a chair next to Normani who is on YouTube on her phone watching people singing while dancing.

"I'm sorry Y/n and Lo.. I guess I was just jealous that you are dating her and not me when I've known you longer than you've known Y/n.." Camila said looking at us, this time I really think she means the apology she has guilt written all over her face.

"It's okay, you need to stop trying to ruin our relationship though Mila... Y/n and you would be great friends if you would just let it happen." Lauren said sitting on the counter across from me, I just nodded my head avoiding eye contact with Camila and Lauren.

"I guess I could try..." Camila began slowly looking over at me and I met eyes with her before giving her a small smile, "I'm sorry for making you do things that you wouldn't normally do.. it was wrong of me to do that."

I gave her a nod before saying, "It's alright, I mean at least I now can say I have smoked weed before to my children and they'll think I'm the coolest parent ever."

Everyone laughed as I stood up to go see what Ally was doing, she is putting cheese on top of noodles in a pan. "Ally... did you watch a YouTube video on how to do this?"

"Once.. but my mom makes a better version, I love my moms Mac and Cheese the girls love it too." She gave me a toothy smile and I returned it before looking over at Lauren who's eyes were already on me.

I felt my heart skip a beat and looking down at my feet as my cheeks began to heat up, I slowly made my way over to Lauren; her giggle causing me look up at her smiling.

God her giggle and smile, I interlocked my fingers with hers. "How were the gigs?"

"Oh my god! Okay you won't believe this... okay so while we were leaving a gig our manager called us saying that our song was on the radio!" Lauren exclaimed and the girls all began talking at the time about it making me laugh.

"Holy crap! That's great! What song was it?"

"Better together."

"I haven't heard that one?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'll sing it to you later let's make brownies while Ally and Dinah make the Mac and Cheese." She jumped off the counter and I nodded my head.

We might not be as close as we were before she was mad at me but we'll be back to normal soon.