Chapter Six

Da Fan looked at the scene with apathetic eyes. The old Madam Feng and Feng Huang hovered over a fallen and tortured maid. The temperature of the cold morning plunged even further when the maid began to beg and cry.

Currently kneeling on the hard ground and knocking her forehead to the ground. The forehead skin had broken and begun to bleed.

"Au, au, au." Not a single word escaped her mouth except those sounds.

Da Fan imagined that the maid had her tongue cut out. Da Fan looked over at Cong Wei Yang, who had turned two shades paler, clutching the arms of her personal maid who also supported her.

Feng Huang stared down at the begging maid, yet he never said a word, so eager for her death.

Feng Huang had left Da Fan courtyard two days ago feeling inexplicably uncomfortable. His heart ached when he heard her cry out in pain and jumped when she was so near him. It's something he just couldn't understand.

Feng Huang glided down the brick path like a slinking panther to his courtyard. With each stride his mind became clearer, more resolute as if the more distance between him and Da Fan's courtyard, it can calm the ache in his heart.

Feng Huang entered his loft in his courtyard, in the center of the room stood a small round tea table. Upon it a little yellow tea kettle decorated with red and green dragons winding around the body of the kettle, next to the kettle were dainty cups and saucers with pre-prepared hot tea inside.

Feng Huang sat at the table poured his tea taking a mouthful. The soothing sensation in his mouth gave away to a progressing burning sensation. It was a burning sensation that didn't go away, but instead it grew steadily stronger and harder as the time went on.

Feng Huang senses began to blur as the heat traced itself to his groins. He stumbled his way to his bed lacking the coordination of a once prowling panther.

Feng Huang mouth felt dry and parched, every mouthful of air robbed him of his consciousness.

"Poison?"

The thought ran through his head but as his member got harder and harder his thoughts began to change.

"Aphrodisiac"

Feng Huang was mad.... furious, which person would be so brazen to lace his drink with an aphrodisiac.

Feng Huang tripped as he approached his bed landing heavily on it. Closing his eyes, he felt hands on his body, touching and helping him out his clothes. The hands reignite the fire which was beginning to quench in his groin.

Feng Huang open his eyes to see a feminine figure above him kissing his face. Thinking it was one of his wives, he began to respond with fervor. Every touch and kiss from the person had a raw intensity.

He was caught between the intoxication of climax and control as their body exploded.

When he came to Feng Huang open his eyes, his mouth felt parched with the likes of a drunkard from a night of drinking. He felt a weight on his chest. Seeing the chestnut hair across the person's face he brushed it aside only to grew furious.

A person not yet a woman and still not a child. Red kisses and bite marks could be seen on her body.

Feng Huang was enraged, her grabbed her from the bed and threw her on the ground.

Suchin woke up with pain in her body confused about lying on the cold, hard floor, she looked up. Feng Huang stared at her silently.

Oblivious to his anger, she threw herself on him. "Husband?" She called out.

Feng Huang grabbed Suchin by the throat recognizing her as the maid that had burnt Da Fan on the foot.

"Speak," Feng Huang's deep, dark voice reverberated through Suchin's bones. "What are you doing in my quarters?"

The pressure Feng Huang had on her throat didn't prevent her from speaking.

"Husband, how can you treat Suchin this way."

Feng Huang shook her like a ragged doll and flung her against the floor hearing her cry out. He looked at her akin to a deranged animal.

"Xin?" Feng Huang called out loudly, his voice thundered through his courtyard.

"Master?" Xin bowed at the knee frightened of his master's menacing aura.

"Find out who spiked my tea and who let that maid into my room. For every guard and servant whip them until they learn, then throw them out. I want new guards.

Xin looked at the sniveling maid on the who had a face of terror on her.

"Find out who sent her."

Feng Huang turned away, not looking as Xin hauled Suchin out who kept yelling, "Husband, husband."

Calling for a bath, Feng Huang proceeded to bathe acting as if he was tainted.

Hours later Feng Huang and Old Madam Feng gazed coldly at the maid in front of them, shivering on her knees. The tortured Suchin looked ragged, her complexion completely ashen with blood littered all over her body.

"Who gave you the aphrodisiac?" the temperature in the room plummet as Madam Feng spoke.

Suchin didn't dare hope for anything, she was too afraid of being tortured again so she began to speak.

"First Madam gave it to me. First Madam told me to give it to Second Madam. I didn't know it was aphrodisiac."

Madam Feng didn't comment.

"Where were you in Feng's bed?"

"Suchin wanted to be wife. Suchin knows she was wrong."

The old madam was angry, this little maid dare has ulterior motives and tamper with her Master's tea. What if it was poison? Madam Feng slapped Suchin across the face.

"Such lies, who are you trying to fool blaming the First Madam. Cut out her tongue."

"Madam Feng, Master, this servant will not do it again. Please spare me." Suchin began to beg more, even as the guards grabbed and forced her tongue out of her mouth. A dreadful wail echoed in the cell room.

Cong Wei Yang felt the urge to pass out, the maid on the ground echoes the frightening reality that she may be in while, Cong Wei Yang was in deep thought the cold icy voice of the Old Madam spoke out.

"This servant schemed against her Master. This is completely unacceptable! Guards, beat her to death, let everyone knows what happen to those that plot against their Master."

"Ah, ah." No one knew what was being said.

Two guards immediately came over and held her down, another guard also came over with a thick piece of rod in his hand.

As the rod starts to slam down on Suchin, the girl looked over at Cong Wei Yang, death and despair in her eyes.

Cong Wei Yang skin went pale and her stomach gave out. Then with one step, she crumbled like a puppet without strings.

Da Fan herself felt sick. As for Feng Huang and Madam Fend, they stood by steady as a rock, emotionless.

Most of the servants there either fainted or vomited at the sight of Suchin's cold, bloody body. Da Fan held on to Meirin determined not to pass out.

After the beating, the guards wrapped the cold dead body in cloths.

"Dump the body in the forest, so the beasts may gnaw on the bones."

As everyone was dismissed Feng Huang looked at his wives, one fainted away with her stomach fluids on her. The other was pale as if she'd been painted with whitewash, but she held on strong. This image created a lasting impression in Feng Huang's mind.