^ Is it? ^

{Everything is gonna be slanted..my thing is glitching again}
"Are you saying I never met Edd?I was never kidnapped?I never met Tom,Matt,or Tord?It was all a dream?Are they even real?"I asked.
Lana and Mika looked at each other,then back at me."I dunno if they're real or not but..everything that happened..was a dream."Lana said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Wait..I think there's a way to determine if they're real or not!Mika,can I get your phone real quick?"I asked."Uh..sure."Lana said handing me her phone.

I went on to Instagram and went to the search bar.I typed:_Tord_
I clicked enter.
My eyes widened when I saw one profile with the name.
I clicked on it.

The profile took a few seconds to load.It felt like I was on a cliffhanger from those movies.
The profile finally loaded up.I scrolled and saw pictures of guns.
"This must be it!"I said.
I kept scrolling until I saw the thumbnail of a video.It looked like the inside of their house!I clicked play.

The video:"Tord!Put the camera away!Hes gonna kill you!"I heard a familiar voice say.
"Hehehe it's fine Edd!"My heart thumped when I heard that name.

The camera went over to the couch and I saw Tom and Matt sleeping on each other.They appeared to be cuddling."Aww they're so cute!"I heard Tord say.

"Tord!"The familiar voice said.The camera swung around to reveal Edd standing there with an angry expression.I clicked pause at that scene.I just stared at it.Blush sprinkled on my face and Tears formed in my eyes.

"They..they.."I started
"They What?"Lana asked.
"They ARE real!"I said shocked.
"Really?"Lana asked looking at the screen.
"YES!I CANT BELIEVE IT!"I squealed,blush was rushing all over my face.
"Well..how did you know them?"She asked.

"The story is waayyy too long to explain.But I'll just say it in a nutshell:So the guy who is recording was my boyfriend who I met at the arcade at a mall.His name is Tord.After a while we broke up due to him being over protective.I developed a crush on this guy named Edd.Hes really nice and adorably caring.One day when we came back from the beach he confessed his feelings for me.Then he kissed me.Little did we know that one of his friends named Tom was recording.He sent the video to you guys and I think it was Mika who posted it to Instagram.Well Tord saw the video and wanted revenge.So he kidnapped me and Edd.He threatened to kill Edd if I didn't agree to date him again.Then Tom came to our rescue but refused to back away.So Edd got shot in the head.Then when we went to visit him Edd said he loved me.I kissed him.I told him I loved him too!2 years later we got married and had a son!Then the dream ended right after I said 'Best life ever'."I explained.

"Woah.."
"Damn."
"So your saying that you had a dream about these guys without knowing about them at all?Then waking up and finding out they're real?"Lana asked.
"Yeah..I guess so!I wish it was all real though.It just felt so real!"I said with tears running down my face.