Bell test? [8]

Recap: teams get assigned Tenshi develops a hatred towards Sakura. They're introducing themselves.
"Uchihas man. Uchihas."
||

Yesterday, Kakashi told us that we have to take a test and how only 10 people can pass and the others usually fail and get sent back... Truthfully, I'm kind of nervous. Yes, I'm stronger then the average chunin but that's different. This is Kakashi we're talking about. The copy cat ninja, said to have copied over 1000 Justu. Whatever this test has in store, I need to be ready..

"Would you like some more miso ramen Tenshi?"

"Is that supposed to be a trick question!? Damn straight I do!" Slamming my chopsticks in anticipation for my 10th bowl. What, I see you thought I was gonna cram train or something? You know as a great man once said , "I'll save tomorrow's problems for tomorrow's me." Wait.. technically it is tomorrow. Oh well.

Slurping up the last bowl, I slam some crumbled bills down and make my way to the training grounds where we're supposed to meet up at. We were originally supposed to meet there at 4 am.

However, if there's one thing I know about Kakashi, it's that he's never on time. When he says 4 am he really means 10 am. I mentally pat myself on the back for staying over Hinata's house last night.  If I stayed home Kakashi would've surely forced me to go on the dot knowing he wasn't gonna be there on time. Finally, making it to the training field, I mentally laugh at how exhausted and starved my teammates look. Maybe I should've told them Kakashi's tendency to be late? Nah.

"YOU'RE LATE!"

"YOU'RE LATE!"

"No shit." I yawn. I approach Naruto and we do a fist bump in greeting, Kakashi finally decides to bless us with his presence a minute later.

"YOURE LATE!"

"YOURE LATE!"

Shouted Naruto and Sakura once again simultaneously. "Ah a black cat crossed my path."

Must've of been one fatass cat...I thought in amusement.

Scratching his head with a sweatdrop, he decides to get to the point and pulls out 3 bells and a timer. "You are to take these bells from me within the time limit." I raise an eyebrow in question, There are only 3 bells.

So someone's going to fail. Is this designed to weed us out or something?

It seems Sakura had the same thoughts but decided to voice them.

"There are only 3 bells sensei?"

"Exactly, if you do not take these bells by noon you'll go without lunch and be tied to those stumps. That way one of you is disqualified and sent back to the academy."

"Oh and don't eat breakfast or you'll puke."

Ohh, so that's why he told us not to eat. Man, I'm so happy I never listen to kakashi. On the other hand, I think my teammates are regretting the their decisions to not eat. I snicker mentally at their reactions. However, I can't help but shudder at being sent back to the academy. Hell will burn over before I get sent back there. Already planning different strategies Ican use, I secretly smirk. Unlike everyone else, I actually know kakashi. Sure I don't know everything about his fighting style, but I know enough to keep up. Besides, who's to say I don't have a few tricks up my sleeve? I silently wish my teammates aside from Sakura good luck.

"You can use any weapons. If you're not prepared to kill me, you won't get a bell."
"Weapons are to dangerous sensei!" Sakura exclaims in worry.

I roll my eyes in response at how they're underestimating him. If there's one thing I know, it's never underestimate your opponent and from my many nightly sparring sessions with kakashi; he is not to be taken lightly.