[41]: Emotional Issues

**Thank you @Herondale4eva for my gorgeous cover, I love it**

Just like every morning that I woke up next to Ash, I was pretty much hanging off the side of my bed with him pressed up behind me. Oh...and don't forget his mini me was wide awake and digging into my bottom. I attempted to wiggle my way out of his grip but I got nowhere, I was stuck.

Next thing I know his grip around my waist tightened and I was rolled onto my back as Ash hovered over me grinning.

"Haven't I warned you before about wiggling against me in the mornings?"

"Maybe." I grin looking up at him. "But I needed to get out of bed somehow."

"Who said I wanted you to leave the bed?" He whispered leaning down as his lips pressed against my neck.

"Ash what are you doing?" I say gasping as his lips hit that sweet spot at the base of my neck. "We can't do this anymore, you know this."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm with Elliot, I told you I was going to try make it work with him."

"But we used to flirt all the time before you got with him." He says raising his body over mine. "We'd tease each other and mess around. If I'm not mistaken it's how you got your broken wrist."

"Yes I know it was, I've got the constant reminder on my arm of our antics that morning." I say shoving my cast in his face. "We can act like we used to, but we never used to do this Ash."

"So it was okay when I had a girlfriend for us to mess about but not now you have a boyfriend."

"I never said that, we can act exactly how we used to, just no kissing my neck or grinding your lower half against me. That was something we never used to do."

"But those are the extra fun parts." He says grinning at me.

"You're such a man slut." I laugh pushing him off me.

I rolled out of bed and grabbed a matching underwear set from my draw and headed towards my bathroom.

"I've seen you naked Lou, you don't need to hide from me to change you know." Ash says grinning from my bed.

I felt the blush stain my cheeks as I shook my head at him ignoring his comment. I shut the door behind me and quickly got changed before brushing my teeth. I headed back into my room in just my underwear to grab my outfit for today.

"Shit Lou, are you trying to kill me." Ash groaned from where he was still lay on my bed.

"It's just like a bikini Ash, calm down." I say grabbing my light blue skinny jeans. Grabbing my pale pink top and fuchsia blazer I slipped them on before grabbing my converse.

"You getting ready today or going to college in your boxers?" I ask him through my mirror as I sat down to do my make-up.

"Too busy watching you."

I roll my eyes smiling at him, "Get dressed or we're going to be late."

By the time I'd done my hair and make-up Ash was ready to go. It's not fair how quick it takes for him to look perfect. Picking up my designs and fabric, Ash grabbed the mannequin and my bag.

"Don't forget you promised to show me your dresses once their finished Lou." Ash grins as we pull out of my driveway.

"I know, but you can't see all of them."

"Why not?"

"Because no one's seeing my surprise dresses. The only people who are allowed to see them are me and Mrs Tudor...and Ayla of course."