Kekkei Genkai Sheet

Here's a info sheet on Tenshis genkai you can look back on just in case you don't understand one of her stages. Her genkai may seem powerful at first but you're originally supposed to learn about her genkai as you progress through the story. There are drawbacks to it and she can't just use it limitless at any time.  The Jikan no me originally belonged to practical god so it takes its toll on a normal human. So please don't misunderstand. 😖

jikan no me: Controls time. There are 8 stages to here genkai, all of which are unlocked in random order depending on the situation. Much like the uchiha, it takes a certain amount of mental pressure or trauma to unlock a stage. Some stages are merely unlocked at a certain age. There is a 5 second time interval between activation of stages.

8 stages1)Slowing down time 2)Reversing time/healing3)Pausing time 4)Genjutsu5)Going back in time6)Taking time7)Giving time 8) eye of time

8 stages
1)Slowing down time
2)Reversing time/healing
3)Pausing time
4)Genjutsu
5)Going back in time
6)Taking time
7)Giving time
8) eye of time

1) Slowing down time: slow down time
Current limit: 5 seconds
Max limit: 30 seconds

[unlocked:through age ]

2)Reversing time/healing: She can't exactly reverse time it self but she can do it on simple things like inanimate objects or wounds it's like reverting it to its original fresh state. [unlocked:through age]

3)Pausing time:  stop time
Current limit: 10 seconds
Max limit: 1 minute
[unlocked:through age ]

4)Genjutsu- able to make the person relive their worst deep fears and moments in time repeatedly. However, it will not work If that person conquered those fears.

[locked]

5)Time travel: able to go back in time.

At any random instance for a short period of time. The reason behind going back is to simple, decide to change the fate of  certain individuals who deserve it. She can not change the fate of an individual whom is already dead in current time. This was one of the duties of the original beholder.

[locked]

6)Taking time: she is able to take the life span of any living being . However, the user can not activate it at will and it can only be activated in exchange for another life of value to the user under extreme conditions.
[locked]

7)Giving time: bringing someone back to life once they've been dead for a specific period of time. It sends the user to the time realm in which the user must locate the deceased under a certain amount of time. It is a forbidden stage that draws upon the life force and time of the own user. Jikan were gifted supernatural life forces that allow them to age slowly and live longer due to the bits of blood of the original holder of the eye coursing through them. If used, half the users life force is sacrificed and will age like any average human giving up their practical immortality. It's really only a one time deal and it's not supposed to be but as I said, the Jikan no me's original holder was not human and had a lot of time to spare.

[locked]

8) eye of time: she is able to show people a memory and able to see glimpses of ones past and future except her own With a simple touch. This helps her to decide if one deserves a second chance when she goes back in time. when it comes to seeing the future part she can only see glimpses of it depending on that persons path and even potential deaths. She can use the ability repeatedly on a person because as a person ages their fates change depending on their decisions.

[unlocked: birth]

Extra info

Chosen:
Users of the Jikan no me are drawn and connected to 1 specific individual, much like the original holder of the eye in ancient times.
This individual is usually someone who has the purest of hearts and deserves a second chance.