2-Gay Bestfriend

Rosie's POV

I woke up really tired.

I looked over at the clock on the wall.

6:30!?

Why does school start this early? People got lives.

I forced myself up from the bed and got dressed in a light blue jean jacket, a white top, black jeans and black and white converse. I let my newly colored wavy hair loose. I also applied my new colored contacts.

My hand was still bruised and a little sore from the punch yesterday but I'll survive.

I grabbed my wallet and keys but before I could leave I saw my mother leaning against the door frame.

Wearing her usual porn star outfit.

"What do you want mom?" I spat.

"I just came by to wish you luck on your first day." She said in a monotone.

A confused look took over my face. "Huh?"

She nodded. "I feel it is best for you to make some decisions for once."

Ok something is up.

"Just get to the point mom." I snapped. "Are you getting married again?"

"No. I'm not the one who's getting married."

A confused look grew on my face. "Then, who is-"

At that point, reality sunk in.

"No. No mom! You can't do that!" I yelled.

"Yes, I can!" She yelled back.

"You can't force me to get married to someone I don't even know or love!"

"That not the point of marriage." She scoffed.

I stared at her in shock. "What is wrong with you!? Every single husband you've had and you never once loved them! Not even a little!"

"We need the money."

I scoffed. "Need the money? You get so many alimony checks every month already! Just call one of your husbands and ask them for money! You don't even love them enough to care about them!"

"It's not enough."

"Enough!? So your making me marry a rich snotty ass!?"

She seemed unfazed by my words.

"Right now I'm wondering if you love me at all!" I yelled.

"Rosin-" I cut her off.

"Forget it! I have to go to school." I shoved her aside.

I ignored her calling my name and exited my house.

I strapped on my motorcycle helmet on angrily. I couldn't strap it on properly.

"Stupid helmet!" I mumbled as I finally strapped it on right.

The roar of my motorcycle kinda sounded like my mood.

I drove away angrily. Gave me plenty of time to think.

My mom can't control my life forever.

I have to find a way to stop this.

My mom might have never loved anyone but I would love to feel that for once.

I snapped my attention to the school that came into view.

I parked close the the front entrance and placed my helmet on the seat.

I bursted through the school double doors.