Chapter 15

(I advise you to ready the story from the start so you remember who everybody is)

Luke sat on his chair, his head hung low and a half empty glass of vodka. He remembered when he was in control of all his emotions but he was a mess and he just couldn't let go of this particular female no matter how hard he tried.

He sucked in a deep breath making his way to the door, stumbling numerous times before he was finally able to hold onto the door knob, with a growl he pulled the door open not bothering if the glass fell down with a loud noise at the same time.

*LUCY'S POV*

I heard a loud shattering sound which was able to fasten my heart beat. Since yesterday, Luke hasn't talked to me. He didn't bring any girl back home and he hasn't gone out according to Stella. I feel bad for some weird reason and happy too. It's all just so confusing.

The footsteps i was hearing became louder with each passing moment. I could tell he was coming this way, I quickly ran from my current place which was near the window towards my bed and jumped on it pulling the blanket over me. I couldn't risk letting him know that i was awake, not when I don't want to talk to him.

I shut my eyes tight as soon as he opened the door, my mind screamed at me to slow down my breathing, he's no fool he'll know I'm awake.

"Lucy.." he slurred closer to my bed.

Oh no, he's drunk.

My heart was beating frantically in my chest, what was he going to do to me what in the world is going through his mind?

"I know you're awake. I have a camera in your room," suddenly his voice wasn't so slurred, and what what..camera?

"Just..don't make it har-hard" and in a second he ripped away my only shield protecting me was broken. I let out a scream and quickly pushed my body away from him, but that was the stupidest move a human could make.

I saw his eyes darken and in that moment i knew, I was in trouble so I did that one thing I should've never done, I dashed towards the door.

I didn't dare look back knowing he'd be following me with that crazed look on his face. As soon as I grabbed the door knob, my whole body was pulled back violently as he grabbed my hair and pulled them.
I let out a loud sob, refusing to speak.

"You love to run huh?" And with that he held onto my arms with such a tight grip, his nails dug into my soft skin making me whimper. He whipped me around, my dull green eyes now facing his storming dark blue ones.

I shook me head, moving my body from one position to another trying to get free from his hold. "I told you.." again he held onto my hair with such a strong grip that my scalp was pulsing with pain. "I fucking told you not to run away from me" He yelled on my face making me cower back with fear. "

"You dumb bitch!" He yelled as he pulled me closer to him, my body instantly freezing om the spot, "Testing my patience again and again? You really want me to show you your place that bad?" And just like that, his frown turned into a smile, a dangerous smirk.

And in that moment i knew i had signed my own death wish.

He let of of my hair and pulled my by my arms, towards the door. "Let's see if you would like to run now!" He yelled.

A thunder roared throughout the house, indicating an approaching storm. I so wanted to beg him to stop, but i refused to speak. He kept on pulling me from one hallway to another, screaming all the way how pathetic I was. As soon as we reached the stairwell, "What's happening here?" A sudden voice stopped Luke from moving and Ithanked the heavens, Ceaser was here.

"Ceaser!" I let out a cry which even surprised me. It was the first word I had spoken in ages.

But he was the only one who could help me right now. The fact that after all this time I had been quiet and his name is the first thing I've, even he looked beyond shocked.

Then suddenly his shock turned into terror.

The temperature dropped and so did my heart. It was now getting too cold and suddenly the air seemed dry and suffocating.

Luke stood there, his back facing me. His breathing came out short, it looked like he was getting calm, but the aura around him was anything but calm it was dominating and dangerous. And my mind was telling me something was really really wrong, but I didn't know what.

"So you don't talk to me and the first thing you say is his name?" Luke's voice came out dry, rough and dangerous.

That's when I realised what i had done. I looked back at Ceaser who looked at me with eyes full of sympathy. "Bro it's nit what you think.." He started carefully "She's just scared.."

Luke let out a slow laugh, still holding on to my arm with a death grip. I could hear my heartbeat pulsing throughout my body.

He slowly turned around his head towards me, making my whole body shiver with fear. "You want me to let you go?" He asked, in a low voice which was foreign to my ears. It was more of a growl, but I still processed what he said.

And I nodded.

I did want him to let me go and if this was my chance so why not?

"Luke no! She doesn't understand!" Ceaser yelled, his body was visibly in a defence form. I gave him a confused look, not knowing ..I don't understand what?

"Luke don't do it!" He yelled again, taking a step forward. "Lucy apologise right fucking now!" He yelled, never have I seen Ceaser in sich a state. He looked so scary as well as scared.

All this time, Luke looked at me eith the same blank eyes, not even blinking. I looked back at him, what was he think-

Before I could even process what's happening I found my body being pushed backwards.
My eyes widened, it was at the moment when my body first collided with the cold hard stairs, had I realised what he did but it was too late.

I let out a blood curdling scream with every roll, every hit my body took.

Soon, everything went black. My thoughts my fear my hope, everything.

A photo of Luke

A photo of Luke