PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE:
I WAS WRONG

- Jihee -

- Jihee -

Being a barista, my job was to serve the customers. It sometimes came off boring as making coffee and attending them had become my everyday routine. Thank God, someone always had been there to entertain me at the times like this. Jungsik, my best friend and also the owner of the coffee shop.

My shift was over for today and it was time for me to go back home right when I thought of calling my boyfriend. I dialed his number and waited for him to respond but he didn't.

I decided to visit his office, which was near here so that we could go back home together. We lived together in an apartment in the few blocks away from here.

The sky up there was already dark when I arrived at the office building. I proceeded straight to his office but the door was locked. I looked around and spotted receptionist. "Where is Jimin?" I asked the one who was struggling to hold the huge bundle of files.

"Can you assist me?" she asked me nervously. I took half of the files from the bundle and followed her to the reception. "Thank you, " She bowed at me and began to arrange the files.

"Jimin sir just left-" but she got cut off by my sneeze. I wiped my nose with a tissue and looked at her with an apologetic look. "Sorry," I apologized with a thin smile.

"Maybe he is in the parking lot," she stated. "Thank you," I thanked her and walked to the parking lot. There I eventually spotted his car and walked towards it, but the next thing I saw broke my heart into pieces and my eyes started filling with tears.

I saw Jimin making out with a girl inside the car. I stood there frozen. My mind couldn't process the sight in front of me. Tears started rolling down my eyes.

The moment his hands trained down he back and unhooked her bra, I instantly looked away. No wonder why I was scared to be spotted there even though the one who did wrong was him, and ran away from that place.

Eyes full of tears, I walked through the dark alleyway and finally arrived at our place. I pushed the elevator button and got it. Biting my lips, I attempted not to cry as other people entered.

I walked to our room and dropped myself on the bed.

The pillow started to get wet because of my weeping as the image of him making out with that girl replayed in front of my eyes. Tears began to roll down my cheeks, overlapping the dry ones. A lot of questions invaded my head and they kept asking me why would he do that.