Chapter 7

You make your way back to the hospital were tanya and sonia are still recovering.

(Y/n): Looks like it will still be a while until you two recover.

You look over at sonia and make your way to her pod.

(Y/n): You might not be able to hear me but i might as well say it just in case (you put your hand on her pod) i promise you i will give you a match but at my current level you would destroy me so i think it would be best if you let me get stronger after all you would probably take more pleasure in beating up a more durable me then a weaker me hahahaha (you take your hand off sonia's pod) anyway see ya when you recover same to you tanya.

As you leave sonia opens her eyes a little.

(Sonia's mind): Fine have it your way brat but when you get strong enough i will hunt you down and when i win you will be my personal slave and i will make you suffer. (she slowly closes her eyes)

You make your way back to tanya's house and as you go in terra is right in your face.

(Terra): Is mom okay?

(Y/n): Yes she is okay.

(Terra): Good now come with me (she grabs your arm and drags you)

(Y/n): H-Hey!

You drags you to the back of her house and lets you go.

(Y/n): What did you drag me out here for?

(Terra): (points at you) You (points at herself) me train now.

(Y/n): Oh yeah i kinda forgot about that hahahaha

(Terra): Oh really? (her eyes twitch) 

(Y/n): U-Um you see alot of beings happened like me almost getting killed by punks and the whole thing with sonia and tanya but i will make it up to you by training with you for the rest of the day.

(Terra): Fine! (she powers up) i won't hold back just you know.

(Y/n): Fair enough (you power up)

(Terra): Let's go! 

She goes to punch you but you block her punch and kick her in the stomach knocking her back quite a bit.

(Terra): Agh!

(Y/n): To slow!

(Terra): HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (she powers up to her max)

(Y/n): Well someone wants to end this quick.

(Terra): You won't be so smug when i beat you up.

She speeds towards you appearing right in front of you and with a large amount of force punches you right in the stomach.

(Y/n): AGH! (you cough out blood)

Terra starts to punch you across the face over and over again but before she could do anymore damage you grab both her fists.

(Y/n): Jezz you know how to hit hard.

(Terra): I guess my mother's training payed off.

(Y/n): True although there is more things you took from your mother.

(Terra): Oh really and what are they?

(Y/n): Well for one thing her attitude.

(Terra): Why you! 

She headbutts you knocking you off balance and she grabs you by the shirt and throws you over to a rock head first.

(Terra): Now then y/n tell me the other thing i took from my mum.

(Y/n): Ow dammit (you rubs your head) um well (you look at her for a bit) you kinda have her beautiful hair style.

(Terra): R-Really? (she is alittle shocked by what you said)

(Y/n): Yeah well you don't have as many spikes like your mum does but it still kinda looks like it.

(Terra): That kinda makes me happy hehe.....wait a minute.

(Y/n): Hm?

(Terra): You said my mum's hair is beautiful didn't you.

(Y/n): Yeah

Terra smirks.

(Terra's mind): When my mum recovers i am so going to tell her about this hehehehe.

(Y/n): Terra?

(Terra): S-Sorry i was just day dreaming there for a second how about we get back to training.

(Y/n): Sure 

You both take your stance and resume you training until it was night time.

(Y/n): How....about....we call it here....terra

(Terra): Yeah.....i'm exhausted.

The two of you go back into the house, take a shower and head to bed but before you go to sleep a someone knocks on your door.

(Y/n): Yes? 

(Kali): Y/n can i come in?

(Y/n): Sure come in.

You sit up a bit as kali walks in and closes your door.

(Y/n): You okay you look shaken up.

(Kali): I can't sleep....can i sleep with you?

(Y/n): What about your sister?

(Kali): She likes to sleep alone i usually sleep with mother.

(Y/n): Alright come here.

(Kali): Thank you

Kali gets into your bed and cuddles next to you.

(Y/n): Night kali (you face the other way)

(Kali): Night y/n

As you are going to sleep you feel something wrap around your tail so you lift the blankets abit to see kali's tail wrapped around yours.

You look over at her to see she is fast asleep.

(Y/n): Such a baby (you smile and put the blanket back down on you and kali and you go to sleep)

(A/n): Done and done this one is a little shorter then the other ones but i hope you still like it. The next thing i will do is i will finally do a chapter on the crimson pearl story.