Next

Yoongi's POV

My eyes squinted as I stare at the top of the ceiling. I'm inside my music studio, lying on the sofa situated just beside the door.

Normally, I would only be doing music when I'm inside this room but now, I don't have any energy or even motivation to do so.

I left the unit earlier this morning as the boys were getting a little grumpy. Jisoo's attitude towards us isn't helping us all either.

A sigh escaped my lips after remembering Jennie's face, how her body was shaking both in anger and disappointment towards us, especially me.

"Aissst!" I sat down on the cushion, unable to decide what to do.

It has been a week and it is bothering me so much.

I fucked up real hard and I don't even know how to fix this mess,

Not only did I hurt her really bad but our schedules are now at stake.

We were unable to finish our recording because we cannot focus. Plus, Jennie is no longer around, Mr. Kang doesn't seem to really like the idea of him deciding solely for the output. And we all know it's mostly my fault.

I shouldn't have mixed personal problems with work.

To be honest, I was a little disappointed to know that she was our music director but I can't seem to be able to pinpoint why.

Is it because I feel like she doesn't trust me enough?

Was I jealous because she seemed to be more musically inclined than me?

But I was never that jealous type. I mean, I know I'm not perfect and there are other people who are far better than I am when it comes to producing music.

"Ahh, I don't even know!!!" I said as I messed with my hair.

To be honest, I got a little scared when Jisoo said that Jennie already withdraws being our music director. I'm not afraid of losing her like that, but somehow, I'm getting scared with the thought that I might not be able to see her anymore after this.

A week without her made me really grumpy and sensitive about everything. I normally just sleep during my free time but I can't seem to get some lately because all I think about is her.

Every time I try to close my eyes, her crying image flashes in front of me. I feel really guilty and I feel ashamed for being the reason why she had been lonely these days.

Of course, I knew that she's been crying since I found out her secret. Her eyes are always swollen. That night when I saw her carrying her luggage, I wanted to hug her real tight and apologize but I was so stupid.

Then I heard my doorbell ringing.

My brows furrowed. I have double soundproof doors so I needed to have a doorbell outside.

I slowly stood up from my seat and moved to open the door.

"Bang PD wants to see us." I groan after what Namjoon had said.

I looked at him and realized how in great trouble we are since Bang PD decided to show up. Lately, Bang PD no longer meddle with our stuff because he trusted us but I guess we really need some help right now.

I closed the door of my studio and followed Namjoon.

"I miss her."

I did not respond at what Namjoon had said. We very well knew what he is talking about and like me, they have been feeling guilty.