fourteen

chapter fourteen

That afternoon, once the school bell rang to dismiss all the students Baekhyun ran home screaming of joy. Baekhyun could not believe on what just happened today.

Like did he really just kiss his biggest crush that everyone knows about and did his crush just say that Baekhyun makes him feel things? Because Baekhyun could not believe any of it.

"Owww... hmph." Baekhyun said after he pinched himself a little too hard for his own strength trying to wake himself up from this dream.

"Wake up Baekhyun this is a good day it's not a dream." Baekhyun spoke to himself trying to convince himself he's not dreaming- which he isn't. Baekhyun kept slapping his own face to see if it will wake him up from this unreal dream he thought he would have.

"Nothing is working." Baekhyun said thinking, "water!" he exclaimed.

Baekhyun ran into the kitchen from the hallway mirror, missing his mother's "hello baekkie" and straight to the water tap to get a bowl of water ready to splash on his face.

As Baekhyun was about to run out of the kitchen to the bathroom to dunk the water on himself his mother stopped him by pulling Baekhyun's arm back.

This made Baekhyun remember what happened earlier he started squealing just by the memory of Chanyeol's lips on his.

"What are you doing and why are you squealing? Oh and why didn't you answer my hello Mr?" Baekhyun's mother asked Baekhyun confused yet angry he didn't answer her.

Baekhyun turned around to see his mother looking at him with a stern look, "Oh hey mum," Baekhyun gave a little wave holding the bowl in one hand almost dropping it.

"I was just-" Baekhyun thought what was he doing? "J-just...testing s-something." Baekhyun continued nervous to not tell his mother of what happened today.

"Oh well okay then. Go do whatever you were doing.", Baekhyun's mother said in a deep impersonating voice.

Baekhyun just nodded confused and started running towards the stairs to near the entrance of the house.

As Baekhyun was about to reach the top step of the staircase the sound of the front door slammed open.

"Hi Mrs Byun!" The unexpected guests yelled out to Mrs Byun before running up to Baekhyun on the top step.

"What are you two doing here and why was there no knock?" Baekhyun asks his two friends, Kyungsoo and Luhan, in a sassy tone.

"What is this?!" Luhan screeched shoving his phone into Baekhyun's point of view.

On the screen there was a page labeled 'Chanbaek' which showed multiple posts of why Baekhyun and Chanyeol would be cute together and how Baekhyun and Chanyeol would be having sex, having kids and going on dates. But at the very top of the page there was a video and a few photos labeled 'CHANBAEK IS REAL HOES FKSKCM'.

At first look there was an image of Chanyeol blocking Baekhyun between the shelves and the two staring deeply into each other's eyes. Baekhyun gasped loudly looking at the image in front of his. Baekhyun's eyes were wide open how do people get these pictures? Then at that moment Baekhyun remember the girl he heard squeal and take a photo of the two. As Baekhyun scrolled down the page a little he came to see the video.