35

Alex

"My body hurts," I admit, looking down at my sweaty stomach with the dark bruising over it.

"Likewise."

I look beside me, "Really? Did I hurt you?"

"It's been a while since we last did it – I need to get used to you again."

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have been more careful." I touch her thigh under the covers and her eyes flutter shut.

"It's you I'm worried about. Half of those moans were probably from pain," she laughs, running her finger tip gently over my bruising and it still stings a little.

"Oh well, it was worth it."

"I can't believe we ditched school for this."

"We should do it tomorrow too."

"No way," she flicks the side of my face with her finger.

"Then we need to make the most of today," I wink, my hand running up higher on her thigh.

"You're all sore though."

I pull the covers from her and lift her over so she is straddling my lap, nothing but the sheets between our bodies. "You can do the work then."

She sighs, looking down at my stomach and tracing the bruises with her finger, gently going over my scar. She freaking obsesses over this shit. "You're a mess."

"Thanks."

"Seriously, I mean look at these cuts, and on your face," her hand moves to the slices in my face then over my busted lip. "You look like a homeless person."

"Thanks."

"A hot one," she adds.

"Can you just fuck me?"

"Why are you-" Diego says as he walks in, freezing when my bedroom door opens enough for him to see Amelia sitting on top of me with her body exposed.

"Oh, god," I mutter, dropping my head on the pillow while Amelia covers her breasts with her arms, her eyes wide.

Diego just stands staring at her in shock and I put my hands on Amelia's sides to make sure he can't see anything down below. What a good boyfriend I am.

"Diego, get out!" Amelia panics.

"Seems like Alex is the one who needs to fuckin' get out."

"I'm not in, moron," I correct.

"Alex!" Amelia says, basically telling me to make Diego leave. I've mastered girl language so I know that.

"Go away and stop being a pervert."

"Sorry," he grins while pulling he door closed. "She's got a great ass."

"Lo sé."

Amelia gets off of me and starts putting her clothes back on and I can sense that she's mad.