42

"So now that you're big and famous how is life treating you?" I ask as I glance over at Yoongi.

"I'm very grateful but of course it's still extremely stressful. I'm working on my own things now while managing with bts. Things are tough but I'm just happy you're here" Yoongi says.

"I bet you have lots of stans" I say and Yoongi looks at me, leaning on his side and resting his head against his palm.

"Why do you say that?" He asks.

"Well because you're hot. Plus you're kinda amazing too" I say and he grins and sits up, moving closer to me.

"You're still my number one fan, right?" He asks.

"I never stopped" I say and he smiles and leans his forehead against mine.

When I don't stop him he presses his lips to mine gently.

Every memory, every touch, every "I love you" shared between us all started flowing through my mind.

I wrap my arm around the back of his neck and pull him closer.

A dog barking pulls me out of my thoughts.

I look over to see a small brown dog jumping at his feet.

"You got a dog?" I ask.

"Yeah. It's name is Holly" he says.

"Why though? I thought you didn't like dogs?" I ask.

"You always said having a puppy made you feel less lonely. I missed you so much and I needed something to keep me sane. So I bought Holly" he says.

I just nod into his shoulder and when he pulls back he grabs onto my hands.

"So" he says.

"So" I say, looking down at our hands.

"Are we okay? I know I messed up but I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll buy you whatever you want. I'll play you whatever song you want. I'll be a better man, I promise" Yoongi says.

"Of course we're okay. I don't want your money but I'll take you up on the offer of the piano any day" I say and he smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"I love you, y/n" he says.

"I love you, Yoongi" I say as I bury my face into his shoulder.

I'll be a better girlfriend Yoongi, I promise.
-
"Have fun at work" I say and Yoongi nods and gives me a kiss before heading out.

My job now that I had moved back into the apartment was to go beg for my job back.

I wasn't sure how I was going to ask but all I knew was I regretted a lot of things and I wanted to change that.

When I get to Zico's place I knock on the door and after a couple seconds the door opens, revealing Zico with black hair.

"Y/n" he says completely shocked as he pulls me into a hug.

When he pulls back I see Yoongs run up but instead of seeing a tiny puppy I see a big dog.

"My god he got so big" I smile as I squat down beside him and pat his head.

"Come on in" Zico says and I thank him and walk in, the dog following behind me.

Once we get in we sit down on the couch and I look around.

"So, what made you come visit?" Zico asks.

"It's a long story but I was wondering maybe if I could..have my job back.." I trail off and he laughs.

"Of course. No matter how many people I hired no one worked as hard as you did" he says.

"Thank you" I smile as I pat Yoongs head.

"No problem. You can start tomorrow" he says and I nod and we sit around for a couple hours just talking and catching up.

It felt good to have Zico back in my life.

He really was a great friend.

I promise tomorrow I'll work very hard and I won't let you down,

Zico.