Jack Maynard- Youtubes OTP

Prompts: "We'd make such a cute couple." "Are you flirting with me?"

Hope you like this xx

--

"Oh yeah and everyone's favourite ship will be coming round later" Joe joked.

Joe was live streaming and all the buttercream boys were at his apartment expect Jack. The comments exploded after he mentioned you two. Everyone was talking about how much they shipped you.

Since you moved in with Jack a couple of months ago because you need a place to stay and were constantly in his videos now, everyone started shipping you .

The boys found it hilarious because you and Jack had a love, hate relationship and were always bickering.

"Oh look and here they are!" Mikey announced.

"What?" You said as you and Jack walked in.

"We're live streaming and everyone's talking about how much they ship you." Joe explained.

"Hiiiii guys!" You said and waved at Joe's phone frantically.

"You wave so weirdly" Jack laughed.

"I'm just excited to talk to everyone stopping being a dick." You replied.

"Haha someone just said: YESS Y/N TELL HIM SHOW WHOS BOSS!" Joe read out.

"Yess y/n slay" Conor said sassily while clicking his fingers in an s motion making you laugh.

"Lets do Q&A!" Joe exclaimed.

"Yass" You agreed and sat down on the sofa in between Joe and Jack. Squished slightly because you were trying to fit 9 people on a sofa that was made for 6.

"You guys look squished" Byron read out.

"Yeah someone move the fuck up" Oli complained as he was basically being pushed off the sofa.

"There is zero room." You replied as you hip was shoved into Jacks as people tried to move up.

"Yeah just sit on the floor." Jack said.

"Fine" Oli sighed and got off the sofa.

"Someone thinks y/n should sit on Jacks lap" Josh laughed.

"I'm good thanks" You replied shaking your head.

"Come on I wanna I answer questions" Mikey said.

You answered a few generic questions and Conor talked about possible new music in the future.

"Jack and y/n what's your opinion on being shipped?" Caspar read.

You just looked at jack like eww no and everyone laughed.

"I get why they'd ship us though, we'd make a cute couple. Anyone would look cute with me because-"

"Because you're so ugly you could make anyone look cute?" You teased.

"Ouch!" Jack prentend to be hurt.

"Boi look what you've done" Joe said and pointed to the comment section.

The fans were going wild.

There were comments like:

"THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER."

"DID HE JUST SAY HE THINKS THEY'D MAKE A CUTE COUPLE?!!"

"I just took like a thousand screenshots of the way Jack looks at her."

"PLEASE GET MARRIED"

"MY SHIP IS SAILING!!"

"NsisjJsnajsksbajskajan"

"OMG MY OTP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Conor joked making everyone laugh.

As Jack laughed he put his hand on your thigh. It was a sly move but you knew they'd notice it, they noticed everything.

"Jack move your hand" You whispered so no one else heard but him.

He just smirked.

Joe was answering a question as Jack put his foot on yours.

"What are you doing?" You whispered.

"Nothing" He replied.

You tried to shift your foot but he wouldn't budge.

"Are you flirting with me?" You asked quietly.

"Possibly" He replied a stupid grin on his face.

You jabbed your elbow into his side.

"No need to get violent!" Jack laughed holding his side.

"For fucksake, go have your secret conversation somewhere else! No ones listening to me they're just watching the way you two bloody look at each other" Joe hissed.

You both laughed.

-

Later on you were being tagged in so many screenshots of you and Jack from the live stream. Everyone was talking about how you looked at each other when the other one wasn't looking.

"Have you seen how many photos we're being tagged in?" You asked Jack who was sat next You on the sofa looking at his phone.

"Yeah I'm liking a lot of them" He answered.

"Whyyy? You'll make them think there's actually something between us" You laughed.

"Well maybe there should be" He said quietly.

"What?" You were wondering if he said what you thought he did.

"Maybe there should be" He repeated louder.

"Care to elaborate on that?" You asked.

"They ship us for a reason y/n, that reason is because it's probably really obvious that I'm head over heels in love with you." He said the last part quietly.

Your jaw fell open.

"Wait what?" You spluttered.

"You heard me" He mumbled.

"Jack I-I had no ide-a-a" You stuttered

"Yeah I know, it's been so obvious to everyone else but you and I get it you don't feel the same." He sighed.

"That's not true" You said.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me" You said before smashing your lips into his.