#9 Desperate (C)

Desperate

Vernon is desperate and needy

! THIS IS NOT SMUT, I AM TOO PURE!

Hansol had always been clingy when it came to Seungkwan. Maybe not so much on camera, it was Seungkwan's job to be clingy on camera. But off camera Hansol had an inability to keep his hands to himself. Besides why would he.

Hansol would always find some way to be close to Seungkwan when they were away from the public eye or if the camera's just weren't rolling. As soon as a director yelled cut it would be Hansol's cue to run to Seungkwan. Seungkwan however, wasn't nearly as clingy off camera. It's not like he ignored Hansol or something like that, he just wasn't the one initiating the touches. But he totally didn't mind how touchy Hansol was. He loved the attention especially since he knew that attention was for him and him only.

Hansol was very consistent with it as well, he liked to always be close to Seungkwan somehow. Even if it had just been subtle, he always had to be there next to Seungkwan because that's where he belonged. Hansol would place his hand on Seungkwan's thigh or arm whenever they were next to each other. He would place soft kisses on Seungkwan's cheeks or lips or anywhere he wished. Hansol would tangle their fingers together while they walked or just place his hand on Seungkwan's waist almost as to say that he isn't going to plan moving away from Seungkwan anytime soon and everyone needs to get used to it.

Seungkwan obviously didn't mind any of it. He didn't mind the small kisses on his neck and arms around his waist while he was doing his evening routine. Nor He didn't mind the hand on his thigh while watching a movie or the hand on his waist while they ate. He sure as hell didn't mind the fingers brushing through his hair when he was falling asleep. To him, Hansol's attention was treasured and adored and he loved knowing it would always be there.

The rest of the group didn't really mind Hansol's clingy-ness with Seungkwan, they had grown used to it over the past few years and were content with just ignoring it. Obviously they would make an effort to tease Hansol about it but knew that he loved Seungkwan and wasn't going to stop any time soon.

But now Hansol couldn't be clingy, not because Seungkwan and he has issues or because they were broken up. But because they were so busy with promotions and photo shoots for their comeback that he and Seungkwan rarely got the time to talk. They were all exhausted from the running from place to place, practising then recording then shoots. The boy's were all so busy they rarely ever got together and when they did it was for evenings when they went to sleep or when they had group shoots. Hansol was tired, very tired. Not just of having to do so much work but tired of not being able to see Seungkwan. There was even a period when Seungkwan was on vocal rest for almost an entire week. Seokmin too, they both had to keep quiet for five days because they'd been working too much with recordings.

Hansol hated those five days, he couldn't talk to his boyfriend nevertheless hang out. He also had to watch Seungkwan suffer not being allowed to talk and having to only eat certain food. Hansol had felt so bad having to watch Seungkwan try to communicate his thoughts and then looking defeated when it didn't work, not to mention that Seungkwan was in actual physical pain whenever he did mutter a word or even when he just coughed. Their vocal rest also postponed some recordings which meant they'd been working twice as hard to still have enough time for everything.

Hansol loved what they were doing, he loved his job and he loved performing and creating music for the world to hear, but he was tired of being away from Seungkwan and not being able to hang out with his friends. He loved what he was doing but he loved Seungkwan more and he knew that all of them really needed a break. He also knew that despite the fact that they all loved their work they couldn't wait for all this to be over.